My Little Pony

Of Cute Neighbors and Flower Boys

 

Jungkook didn't know whether he should help or not. I mean the guy pretty much deserved it for going around and saying stupid stuff to people he met for the first time.

 

"OW! OW! STOP BITING ME!" the male attempted to withdraw his hand from Yoongi's mouth but the harder he struggled, the harder Yoongi bit down. "You!" the male pointed at Jungkook with desperation in his eyes. "HELP ME!"

 

Jungkook looked behind him to see if the male was talking to someone behind him. When he didn't see anyone, Jungkook assumed the male was asking for his help. "Me?" Jungkook pointed at himself to make sure.

 

"YES!"

 

As Jungkook began to have an internal conflict with himself on whether or not he should help the poor guy, a loud shout rang through the hallway and everyone stopped what they were doing.

 

Even Yoongi stopped biting.

 

 

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! LET GO OF YOONGI HYUNG RIGHT NOW!" a guy with bright orange hair carrying a big box joined the 3 of them. The male that waas bitten—now identified as Taehyunggaped in disbelief.

 

"Jimin! Are you stupid? He is the one that is biting me!" Taehyung pointed at his hand that was still in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi glared at him before opening his mouth and slapping Taehyung's hand away. He dropped the 3 boxes on the floor before digging through his pocket to search for his keys, forgetting about the third male—Jungkook—as he began opening the door to his apartment.

 

 

Jungkook couldn't believe Yoongi acted like nothing happened.

 

 

Taehyung looked at his hand that had clear teeth mark and the surrounding area was red. He muttered a quick aish as he rubbed the area he was bitten. "What the hell are you? A vampire? Look at how deep your teeth mark is! It freaking hurts! And you!" Taehyung whipped his head to the side to face his best friend, Jimin, who had a dumb  smile on his face. "You know this guy?"

 

"Uh..." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck. "I kind of saw him going to his car and when I saw the loads of boxes he had to carry, I offered to help him carry it up."

 

Taehyung made an 'o' with his mouth. "So that's why you ditched me?" 

 

As the two friends filled each other in about what happened during the last 10 minutes they separated, Jungkook awkwardly stood by the side of the door. 

 

Sure, there were a lot of awkward moments in his life but this has got to be the most awkward of all; simply because the guy that he was supposed to be living with doesn't even acknowledge his existence and doesn't even seem like he was expecting him to be here.

 

What happen if what his mother told him was all a lie?

 

What if she never even told Yoongi he was going to be living with him from now on?

 

What happen if this was all a big fat prank and the only thing his mother wanted to get out of this was him looking like an idiot to everyone and become a laughing stock?

 

Jungkook sighs.

 

Here goes his social anxiety again.

 

 

Yoongi finally managed to unlock the door to his apartment after much struggle with the keys. Bending down to pick up one of the boxes off the floor, Yoongi realizes on the floor lies on a backpack that wasn't his.

 

Yoongi cocked his head to side. Who the hell does that belong to?

 

 

That's when he felt a pair of eyes staring at him from a distance. 

 

 

Yoongi's intention was to glare at the person that was creepily staring at him from the side but when he looked up and recognized who that person was, his eyes softened.

 

 

Jungkook.

 

 

"Oh hey, Kookie. You came?" Yoongi's voice came out softer than Jungkook expected.

 

 

Jungkook blinked.

 

 

Unlike the first impression Jungkook had of Yoongi, the older male in front of him looked so much nicer. He wasn't glaring at him or anything like the first time they met last year. There was sincereity in his eyes and unlike the harsh tone he used earlier, this one was warm and soft, almost welcoming.

 

 

"Sorry, you must have waited for a long time," Yoongi said as he began stacking up one box on top of the other and attempted to carry it.

 

"M-me? Oh not really. I just came," Jungkook quickly answered. Yoongi gave him a smile before carrying the boxes into the apartment.

 

"Oh let me help!" the orange haired male offered. He picked up the heaviest box on the floor and grunted as he had trouble lifting it up. "What's in here? So heavy."

 

Jungkook easily identified that box as his game box. That's where he left his PS3 and all the important video games he wanted to bring with him. When Jimin nearly dropped the box on the floor, Jungkook felt his heart dropped as well. Luckily, the orange haired male gently placed it down before attempting to carry a lighter box this time.

 

 

Jungkook sighed in relief.

 

 

"What a loser," Taehyung snickered as he saw his best running off with the lighest box in his hands. Judging by the way his friend voluntarily helped out someone out for the first time in his life, he knew his friend had something for the male with mint hair and had seen something good in him.

 

Even though he bit his hand after 5 seconds of meeting each other.

 

When Taehyung's eyes landed on the male that haven't moved from his spot since Yoongi showed up, a smirk landed on his face.

 

 

Okay, time to show off.

 

 

Taehyung rolled up his sleeve and winked at Jungkook before bending down and began lifting the heaviest and biggest box—the one that Jimin had previously dropped—and picked it up with much struggle.

 

"I'm pretty strong aren't I—"

 

Just as he was about to step forward, Taehyung tripped over Jungkook's backpack that was placed in front of the floor and the box flew out of his hands.

 

 

 

There goes his PS3.

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

"I'm so sorry Jungkook! I didn't know you had your PS3 in there!" Taehyung cried. He was kneeling on the floor while Jungkook covered his face with his hand as the people in the same apartment complex passed by, casting the two boys weird glances.

 

"It's fine," Jungkook sighed. He bent down and began pushing the box inside the door, knowing better than to carry it.

 

Wait.

 

How did that guy know his name?

 

"How do you know my name?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

 

Taehyung pointed to a box which had his name written on it in black sharpie.

 

 

Oh.

 

 

"Okay..." Jungkook mumbled and continued pushing the box until he was in the center of the living room. 

 

 

Since when did the box became so heavy?

 

He didn't remember putting that many video games in there.

 

Oh well.  

 

It's probably the PS3.

 

Grabbing a pair of scissors that was on a table, Jungkook began opening the box that contained his PS3 and video game. When he ripped the tape off, Jungkook wanted to scream.

 

Instead of seeing his PS3, a whole bunch of unicorn plush and my little pony DVDs greeted him.

 

 

What.

 

The. 

 

.

 

Seeing a little note laying on top of everything, Jungkook grabbed it and opened it up to read it.

 

To: Little Baby Kookie

 

Hello Kookie~ I wasn't able to give you your goodbye gift so I had the help from Hongbin and Hana to give you a little surprise! I hope you're not too upset. You know I love to prank you just to see your priceless reaction.

 

From: Your big sis who adores you very much~

 

 

Jungkook heard a round of laughter coming from behind him and he didn't even need to look behind him to know who that voice belonged to.

 

"Oh my god Jungkook!" Taehyung laughed as he clutched onto his stomach. 

 

 

 

"I didn't know you were into My Little Pony!"

 

 

 

Jungkook wanted to cry.

 

 

- - - - -

 

Ahhh I accidentally updated the chapter when I wasn't even done so I just quickly finished it up without proofreading because I didn't want you guys to wait >.< Yoongi was a bit fluffy in here like you guys wanted? LOL. At least he was pretty nice to Kookie XD Next chapter will be longer, promise!