Chapter 8

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haera's POV 

I followed Kyungsoo everywhere he went the whole day. He didn't complaint anything and just let me follow him except for the toilet lol. "I'm going to the toilet for awhile. You can take my space to create some moves" he smiled. "Okay" I replied him with a smile too. He was being so gentleman and all the words that came out from his mouth were calming and peaceful to hear especially when he tried to create some lyrics with Chanyeol while singing. I was about to stand when my phone rang. I pulled it out from my pocket to check the caller ID but I rolled my eyes in annoyance because it was Jaebum calling me. "What does he want right now I hate him to the max already" I groaned and put my phone on the floor. I was dancing alone when Chanyeol said "Yah your phone". "It's that bastard I hate him and I don't wanna talk to him again" I stomped my feet getting angry. "Oh wait I will let Baekhyun do it for you" he was about to go but he saw his best friend talking to his trainer. "Oh his busy I knew he will get angry for interrupting him right now" he put my phone back on the floor. "Urgh I don't know what to do he keep on calling me" I took my phone and turned it off. "Done" I said and Chanyeol laughed at me like an idiot. "Once a Haera always a Haera" he said. "What? You wanna die now?" I glared at him. "Oh your prince charming is back" he said a little too loud making everyone look at us. I smacked him on his head in return but he just grinned at me. So annoying,I thought. 

"Haera,have you got any steps?" Kyungsoo asked me. "Yes. Only a few" I answered. "Do you guys wanna try? I can do beatbox for you" Chanyeol said. "It's up to her. I'm fine" Kyungsoo said. "I'm fine too" I said. "Okay ready" Chanyeol said. He started his beatbox and Kyungsoo sang while I was dancing behind him and I saw his eyes were looking at me all the time. I felt nervous all of the sudden but I managed to dance. "I think your moves and the lyrics are in sync,right Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked him with a smirk on his face. "Uh yeah I think it was perfect so just remember the steps and create more if you're free" Kyungsoo said awkwardly. "Uuuu perfect our Haera got perfect moves guys. Kyungsoo just said that" Chanyeol shouted making the whole team squealed. I covered my face with my hands because I knew I was blushing madly. "Dyo ah you never said to me that my singing was perfect" Baekhyun said loudly. "Because you never said that to me either" Kyungsoo retorted. "So did Haera say you sang perfectly before?" he questioned. "No!" I shouted making the whole team burst into laughter. "Ey Dyo ah you had been caught" Baekhyun said while laughing. Kyungsoo was so shy and he was blushing too. He didn't know where to hide his face and he ended up running behind my back and hid there. "Yah don't. They will say nonsense things even more yah go away" I was pulling his shirt to yank him away but he was too heavy for me until we ended up pushing each other while laughing. "Aww look at them" Nara squealed. "Oh my Kyungra feels hitting me oh oh oh" Baekhyun act like he was going to faint looking at us. 

"Hey lets go. I couldn't stand being here with these people anymore" I whispered at Kyungsoo's ears. "Okay" he whispered back. We packed our things as fast as we could and ran out of the studio together. "Phew I thought I would die out of embarrassment just now" Kyungsoo said panting after running out of the gate. "Why did you even reply what Baekhyun oppa said you silly. You know he would win in every talk battle" I said chuckling. "I have my rights to defend myself okay" Kyungsoo said glaring playfully at me. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "Anywhere you wanna go" he replied making me smile. "Even though there are a lot of places I wanna go?" I asked him again. "Yes" he replied confidently with a smile. "Um let's go to the park" I suggested. "Alright" Kyungsoo said and walked beside me. I felt really comfortable walking beside him even though we were walking in silence. Maybe my heart was opening for him. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand wrapped around my shoulders. "Why?" I asked looking at him. "You're thinking too much and you walked to the other direction. There are a lot of people walking into our direction so I don't want you to bump into someone hm" he said still looking in front leading our way. "Aww being sweet right now huh" I and he just grinned at me. We reached the park and the wind blew strongly making me shiver. "Are you cold?" Kyungsoo asked me. "A little" I lied. "Good try. I'm not buying your lie" he removed his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Hey how about you?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine. I'm a man" he grinned and I burst out laughing at his words. "You're a man?" I asked while laughing. "Why? Wanna check?" he smirked and I hit his arm still laughing. "Okay. I give up" I raised my hands. 

"Let's eat that" I said pointing at some hot snacks and dragged Kyungsoo ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter