Chapter 6

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV 

It was Friday and our class was dismissed a while ago. We had to perform in front of our principal in an hour so I bought lunch for myself and ate it in the studio. I was alone but I didn't mind because it was better to be alone so I could study. I finished eating and I heard the door being opened. I looked back and my eyes widened. It was Haera omg I was so nervous. "Oh Kyungsoo,you're early" she smiled and sat beside me. Why must this studio only had two chairs demn. "Uh yeah I'm kinda lazy to eat at the canteen" I replied and looked into her eyes. She didn't look good,I thought she didn't sleep last night. I frowned at my thoughts. "Did you sleep last night?" I asked. "I slept for only two hours and I'm damn tired right now I wanna sleep" she said. "Why you didn't sleep early?" I still ask looking at her putting her bag as her pillow,landing on the floor slowly. "Why do you care?" she said catching me off guard. "Just curious" I said acting normal. "I just did our homeworks,I'm not smart like you to finish it within an hour" she said. "Are you mad?" I asked again. "No. Sleepy" she answered. "Night" I replied making her chuckled and sleep. 

"Urgh I can't sleep it's so uncomfortable my neck hurts" she suddenly said while burying her face on her bag pack. "You can try my bag if you want" I said and gave her my bag. She tried putting her head on my bag but failed. "Uh I give up" she stood up and sat beside me again,"What are you doing" she asked. "Studying" I replied. "Oh yeah I forgot you're the top student" she said still looking at me. "What are you looking at" I asked. "You" she answered. I covered my face with my book and she pulled it back. "Why? Are you shy?" she asked like it was not a big deal. "Please,don't stare" I said. "Aww look at our Kyungsoo being so shy with his classmate for years" she chuckled. "Hey put down before I call Exo" she said making me putting down my book. "I knew it you're scared of them too",she chuckled,"Hey you liked my post last night. You won't allow anyone to follow you huh? Such a stalker" she laughed. "Urgh I just create it for fun" I said calmly but I was so shocked because I didn't knew myself that I liked her post. "I want you to accept me I don't care if you don't have any photos. Okay?" she glared at me "But-" "Okay?" she asked again and that was when I lose. "You're sleepy right? Just sleep here" I patted my shoulder. It was better to put her to sleep before she went too far. "Uh it's okay I will hurt you because I'm heavy" she declined my offer. "I'm okay with that. You still got 45 minutes to sleep" I replied. "Uh okay if you say so" she leaned her head on my shoulder and I felt goosebumps all over my body. It's okay, I thought but I couldn't focus on my studies. 

After a few minutes, I heard her breathing heavily signaling that she was asleep but her head kept rolling to the side making her wanna fall so I kept holding her head. "This won't do" I said softly,still holding her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder to prevent her from falling. It was okay but I saw her positions were uncomfortable so I pulled her right hand to hold my waist and the other hand to put around my waist. I was hesitant at first but she deserved to sleep because she looked really exhausted. 


I wonder what she really did last night. I suddenly felt sleepy too so I closed my book and slept with my head leaned on the mirror behind me. I thought I was in my dreamland when I heard a girl's squeal so I just shrugged it off and decided to just continue sleeping. "They're so cute omo" I heard another girl's voice but it was clearer and familiar but I was still sleepy to wake up. "Shh you will wake them up yeobo" I heard a boy's voice similar to Chanyeol's voice. Wait what?! Wake who up? I thought I was in my dream. What if it was not a dream?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter