Chapter 4

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV 

I didn't know why I was so nervous. I was in the library trying to bring in the information about the assignment but I couldn't concentrate well. I was dragged here by Haera after our practice session and luckily no one saw us because she was holding my hand really tight that people could misunderstood us. "Kyungsoo" Haera called me. "Y-Yes?" I stuttered. "You seem lost. Are you okay" she said. "I'm alright don't worry" I said,brushing off the thoughts just now. She walked and sat beside me trying to peek at my laptop. I covered my laptop and said "What are you doing?". "Why are you covering the screen. We're in the same group it's not a competition" she asked calmly. "Uh but I-" before I knew it she pushed my hands from the screen. "We're here for half an hour and you didn't type a single word?" she said in disbelief with her widened eyes. "Uh I just don't know what to type yet" I lied. "Really? Our top student wanna keep the points for himself or what?" she said rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry I just can't-" "Nevermind Kyungsoo we can just do it later when you're in the mood. I understand this situation well" she cut me off,smiling at me. So..pretty..Kim Haera.. I shrugged off my thoughts and nodded at her.

"Well since you're not in mood,what shall we do?" she said. "Go home and rest?" I said. Then it hit me. I knew she had family issues with her parents. Yes,I'm the one who overheard Baekhyun and Haera's conversation because I couldn't help it when I heard her burst into tears. I suddenly regretted suggesting to go home. "Um I don't feel like going home yet but you can just go home first. I'm okay with it" she smiled. Fake,I thought. "No. I'm okay to accompany you. The library is empty right now. It can be dangerous for you" I said. "Oh it's already empty. I'm okay. I'm used to be alone. I'm Kim Haera you know" she chuckled. I stared at her eyes and saw sadness. Is it because of her parents or she thought I'm leaving her? Uh what was I thinking I'm not anyone to her. "Boo!" someone shouted with a not so scary voice and startled us. Haera hugged me from the side and hid her face in the crook of my neck. I put my hand around her. It's not intentionally alright it's really by reflex. It happened too fast and before I knew it,Baekhyun was in front of my face looking intensely at me. 

"Dare to explain?" he said. I gulped and pulled my hand back. Haera let me go recognizing Baekhyun's voice. "Oppa wae!" she shouted. "Dyo,explain to me please" he ignored Haera. I didn't know why I'm still nervous when I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe because our positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter