Chapter 1

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera's POV

"Haera! Wait there! Yah why're you walking so fast aish this girl" Nara panted and frowned at me who was taking out my stuff for the first class. "I don't want to be late", I glanced at her panting next to me,"I think I'm going to concentrate well today". Nara scoffed and chuckled at my behaviour. I always change my mood anyway. She was immuned by it already. "Where's Eunsae?" I asked Nara. She turned and looked sideways,"I don't see her yet,probably she's with Chanyeol oppa" she answered. I nodded in acknowledgement. Eunsae and Chanyeol,my sunbae,have been dating for three months already and it's normal if she stays at Chanyeol's place for the night. 

We walked through the hallway with the students giving space to let us walk first. My best friends were the queenkas in this school so it's normal for the students to act like that. Some of them were staring intently at us but we just shrugged it of. I could say that Eunsae and Nara were the prettiest among the students but the boys in our school had asked me out literally all the time. Sometimes I turned them down but they didn't feel shy or mad at me because it's like a normal thing Kim Hae Ra would do. I had dated many times but it's not really love. I just played with their feelings if my mode . 

As we neared our classroom,"Ouch!" Nara screamed and clutched her stomach. "Hey are you okay?" I asked while patting her back. "My stomach hurts,I know it's not a good idea for me to drink tea in the morning" she clutched tightly on her stomach and her face was really red,"I'm going to the toilet",she turned her back to me. "Do you want me to accompany you?" I asked worried. "No will do. Tell Miss Kang I'm going to be late a bit" she said. "Okay!" I shouted at her. As I continued walking,I saw my classmate,Do Kyungsoo walking to my direction. He's going to the class not to me lol. He smiled at me when he saw me staring and I walked to him while chuckling. "Wae?",he asked confused. When I'm in front of him,I grinned and my hand reached his face to wipe the cream on his nose. "You're welcome" I said to him,still grinning. He grinned shyly and I saw his face blushing. "Thanks Haera" he said. I just waved my hand to signal him it's not a big deal anyway. 

I skipped into my classroom and saw Chanyeol sitting on my desk while talking to Eunsae. I sat on my chair beside Eunsae and smiled at both of them. "Eyy someone's in a good mood today huh" Chanyeol teased me. I rolled my eyes at him and replied with a question "Don't you have class oppa?",Chanyeol gave me his infamous grin that every girl thinks it's his charm and said "I would skip school for Eunsae you know". "Yah oppa! You think of that once again and I'm not allowing you to come here anymore" Eunsae said before I could answer him. I raised one of my eyebrows in a teasing manner at Chanyeol who frowned like a baby right now. He thinks he's cute by doing that. He stood up lazily then walked to the door. "Chanyeol oppa~",I called him in a teasing tone and so he turned to me with a glare,"Tell Baekhyun oppa I miss him",I continued. He smirked at me and with that he said "No". I groaned but I knew he would tell Baekhyun anyway.

Miss Kang arrived and everybody became silent. She stared at the class for awhile and noticed the empty seat on my left. "Miss Kim,where's your friend?",she asked while still scanning my class. "She's got a stomach ache j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter