Confess now. Or I'll make you cry 'MOMMY'

Own the Player's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol tipped his head to the side, motioning for Kyungsoo to follow, "Come on. I'll take you home."

 

 

Home.

 

 

Kyungsoo wanted to say, 'Lets stay for a little while,' but he just sighed and silently followed.

 

'He may have something more important to do..' he consoled to himself.

 

'More important than his lover?' asked an annoying voice in his head.

 

Kyungsoo frowned cutely.

 

He never once liked that annoying voice.

 

And he disliked it even more whenever he knows it got a point.

 

He sighed, 'I swear, I'll kick you if only I can, you-' he let out a startled yelp when he bumped into something...

 

 

Someone.

 

 

Chanyeol was staring down at him funny.

 

And there was this almost amused smile on his lips.

 

Then the taller blinked, cleared his throat as he turned and said, "Hurry up."

 

Kyungsoo blinked, nodding absentmindedly, "O-okay.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahm.." he hesitated, Chanyeol looked like he was deep in thought.

 

That frown of his was firmly in place, and he was keeping silent, as always.

 

His hands stuffed in his jeans as he walked, keeping a good two steps away from Kyungsoo.

 

'If he really was your lover, he won't keep his hands off of you, you kno-' Kyungsoo shook his head to drive away those thoughts.

 

'He is!' he argued, he too was frowning now, 'Its just he has a lot in his mind-'

 

'Everytime you're both on a date? Psshh, please, delusio-'

 

'At least he takes me out on dates!' he pouted deeper, his brows in an annoyed crease.

 

The voice had the guts to laugh, 'Dates? 30 minutes? You call that a date? He takes you out, buys you coffee, 'chats', then takes you home.Right.' 

 

 

Kyungsoo could almost see it roll its eyes when it said that, 'Date'. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo knows it has a point though.

 

 

Their dates are exactly just like how it said they were.

 

 

 

Routine.

 

 

 

Everything, detailed to the last point.

 

Somehow, he gets saddened at those thoughts.

 

Chanyeol did looked like he was just doing these things because he was his boyfriend.

 

 

 

And not because..

 

 

 

He wanted to.

 

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip, blinking as a beep from Chanyeol's phone snapped him out from his thoughts.

 

He saw him reply, then stuffed the phone back.

 

Seconds later, another beep, followed by another.

 

Chanyeol kept replying, the messages kept coming.

 

Kyungsoo bowed his head, he was completely being ignored now.

 

 

 

'Maybe his friends-' 

 

 

'Right.' the sarcastic voice in his head intruded again, 'Friends.Right.'

 

Its always the same.

 

 

The dates.

 

 

The walk back home.

 

 

The 'See you tomorrow..Goodnight.'

 

 

 

Exactly the same.

 

 

But Kyungsoo didn't want to complain.

 

He loved him even before he was his.

 

 

 

So, does it really matter?

 

 

 

Though, he admits, it still hurts.

 

 

 

It hurts knowing that the man you love...

 

 

The one you now call 'Mine'..

 

 

Had his mind on other things when he's with you.

 

 

 

They've been together for a week now.

 

 

 

But it was always like this.

 

 

 

Always.

 

 

 

He had him by his side, but the other's thoughts were on something else.

 

 

On..

 

 

Kyungsoo glanced at Chanyeol, who was busy typing on his phone.

 

 

 

..on someone.

 

 

He bit down on his lower lip, 'No, don't cry,' he chided to himself, 'The house is just around the bend. Wait.'

 

He breathed deeply, willing himself not to.

 

 

It was hard loving someone like Chanyeol.

 

 

Mr. Popular.

 

 

Mr. Perfect.

 

 

Mr. Hearthrob.

 

 

 

Harder when the person he calls his 'lover' is someone like Kyungsoo.

 

 

The quiet,shy bookworm.

 

 

The wallflower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahmm," he stopped in front of his doorstep, "This is me," he shyly spoke as he awkwardly gestured to the house.

 

Chanyeol was staring at him, a deep crease on his brow, "Oh," he had absentmindedly uttered.

 

"So, s-see.." Kyungsoo raised his hand and gave a small wave, "See you tomorrow then."

 

The other looked at him for a long moment before he nodded, "Yup. Go on, I'll leave once your inside the house."

 

Kyungsoo blinked, nodding slightly as he said, "O-okay.."

 

He turned, opened the door, stood in the doorway, bid Chanyeol 'goodnight' and closed the door.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter