a Little not right.

Listen to Me

an update. FINALLYYYY!!!

annyeong people. I know, I know. it took me losing subbies to get inspired like hell. LOL

So, yes. Here's an update. or two. see how nice the internet is with me tonight.

So, enjoy!!

and I'm really sorry for the late update. I was brain dead (plus lazy). i hope this update will make up for it..a little. eheh


 

Chapter 18: a Little not right.

 

“Really, Hyonnie. If he’s not gona stop I’m going to kill him one of these days,” Miyoung said down the phone. She had called Hyoyeon as soon as she got to her room.

 

Miyoung was so irritated over Jonghyun’s behavior. Like, when Miyoung was actually thinking about Jinki, Jonghyun thought she was thinking about Minho. She didn’t know which one irritate her most; that he could sense something was fishy or that he got it all wrong.

 

“Well, you were being suspicious. If you would just tell him the truth, I’m sure he’ll stop nagging you about it,” Hyoyeon replied nonchalantly. Miyoung imagine her picking up her cuticles and somehow that annoyed her.

“You know I can’t do that. Yet,” Miyoung said rolling her eyes.

“So, have you decided yet? Who would you pick?” Hyoyeon asked. She was clearly trying to change the subject. Miyoung felt like Hyoyeon was not really into their conversation.

“No, I haven’t. I think I’ll give it another try. Minho’s asking me out again tomorrow. So, I’ll decide then,” Miyoung answered with her mind running over drive.

Saying yes to Minho’s text was such an adrenaline. She knew something bad would happen if she was not careful but she really wanted to be clear with her own feelings. Just one more date, she promised herself.

 

“haish. Miyoung, I love you, you know. I really do but sometime I think you’re too thick,” Hyoyeon exasperately said. It had Miyoung frowning.

 

“Don’t give me that. Don’t give that, tone. You started this. You told me to do this thing in the first place. So don’t give me that tone like it’s my entire fault. Like I wanted this-”

“-you wanted this. Yes, I may have planned it but it was your choice to follow thru,” Hyoyeon cut her off with that same frustrated-I want to argue this matter- kinda tone.

“Hyonnie, chill. I know what I’m doing,” Miyoung rubbed her temple as she closed her eyes.

“Yeah? What are you planning on doing to the both of them?” there was a challenge in Hyoyeon’s voice and Miyoung was taken aback.

“You know what the plan is; trying to see if Minho wanted me back for real and if he didn’t, I still have Jinki,” Miyoung stated matter-of-factly.

“You know what, Hyonnie. I gotta go,” Miyoung said after a few moments of awkward silent.

“Yeah, me too. I hope you get what you asked for,” and with that Hyoyeon hung up the phone.

 

Miyoung was dumbfounded. She kept staring at her phone for a couple more minutes before finally flipped it close. Hyoyeon was always on her side and this whole thing was her idea in the first place but why was she acting that way? Or maybe Hyoyeon had had enough listening to Miyoung’s never ending complaints and confusions.

 

Miyoung let out a defeated sigh and threw her phone on the bed. I do not understand. To take her mind off of what just happened Miyoung started to unpack her bag and reorganized her books; putting away the ones that she won’t be using anymore and the ones that need to be return to Jinki’s bookstore.

))))


 

it's short. I know. but i'll be putting them into several chapters. hehe so don't worry. I'll update more soon.

like i said, need the internet to be nice to me tonight.

have you seen SHINee Wonderful Day yet? I haven't but it seems so much fun. Esp my Onew. he's adorkable. xD


cr: to respective owner. and thanx to mad67 for sharing it on her blog ;D