Baby Steps (TaeyeonxYou)

Butterfly (One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yerim," you called out, "oh, I wonder where Yerim went." 

 

Your eyes skimmed across the room, not looking at the pair of eyes staring at you from underneath the blanket. You hummed and tapped your chin with a finger. 

 

"Oh, well" you sighed out dramatically, "I guess Yerim isn't here." 

 

You got up and pretended to walk to another room. You stopped walking, choosing to sneak around the other side of the blanket. You held your breath and raised your arms. Lunging forward, you grabbed the blanket and revealed the giggling girl underneath. 

 

"I found you!" you cried out, tickling the poor girl relentlessly. 

 

"U-Umma, stop p-please!" the toddler laughed out. "You win!" 

 

At those words did you finally stop, smirking at the little girl. "Umma always win, dear Yerim. Remember that," 

 

Yerim let out a huff, crossing your arms. You laughed and picked her up, dancing around the room. You both laughed and danced away to the imaginary song playing all around you. 

 

You loved moments like this. You had become so busy lately that you barely spent time with your daughter. She is only 5 years old and your only child. Her father had walked out on you before she was born, leaving you to raise her. Taeyeon and Tiffany, who saw you struggling, decided to step in and help. While you were at work, Tiffany would babysit little Yerim. Taeyeon helped around the house, making food for everyone and making sure everything was clean for when you got home. It was no wonder you two ended getting together. By the time your baby turned 3, you and Taeyeon had decided to get married. 

 

The front door opened and two arguing figures entered. 

 

"I just don't see how we need all this stuff," Taeyeon huffed, struggling to carry all of the bags. 

 

Tiffany laughed and said, "Hey, don't you dare start blaming me. You wanted to go out and buy a lot of food to feed your family." 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter