Run (TaeyeonxYou)

Butterfly (One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 Taeyeon sighed to herself, looking out the window. She and the rest of Girl's Generation had just finished an interview and were heading back to their dorm. Taeyeon couldn't help but sigh again and let her thoughts take over.

 

Lately, she's been feeling a bit trapped. With endless practices for the girls' comeback, and hours and hours of nonstop schedules; Taeyeon couldn't take a break. She in a deep breath and decided she finally had enough of it all. As soon as they had arrived, Taeyeon ran into her room and packed a bag. She didn't care what she put in it nor where she was going. She just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

 

The others stared at their kid leader, concern written all over their faces. Sure, they were all stressed out, but not as much as Taeyeon. Seohyun being who she is, decided to go and check up on her.

 

"Taeyeonnie?" she called out quietly.

 

The said girl looked over at who called her and smiled softly. "Yes, maknae?"

 

The younger girl took that as an invitation to come in and sat down on her bed after closing the door. She looked at the bag full of various items and back up at her unnie.
"Unnie," she called, "where are you going?"

 

Taeyeon hesitated before she let out a long sigh. She sat down next to Seohyun and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, resting her head against hers. "I'm going out for a bit. I just need some alone time," she said quietly.

 

Seohyun nodded slowly and looked back at her. "When are you coming back?"

 

"Before our comeback."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Wherever my heart wants to go."

 

"And where exactly is that?"

 

Taeyeon sighed for what seems like the fifth time. She stood back up, making Seohyun stand up as well. "I don't where I'm going exactly. All I know is that I need to go. I need to do this for myself, so don't worry about your unnie, okay?"

 

Seohyun was about to protest, but decided against it. She rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and held her close. "Just be careful, okay? And come back to us soon, we need to stick together. We're a family."

 

Taeyeon had to choke back a sob and nodded. She kissed the top of Seohyun's head and nodded. "Of course. I'll come back to you, I promise."

 

She grabbed her bag, hugged her little maknae once more, before running out of the dorm. The other girls could only stare in shock. Sunny, being the first one to come back, was about to chase after her before being stopped by Seohyun.

 

"Wha-"

 

"Don't. Let her go," Seohyun said softly. "She'll come back. She just needs to clear her mind."

 

The others nodded their heads and stared back at the door, wondering if their leader was going to be okay.

 

 

 

Taeyeon ran. She r

Please log in to read the full chapter