HOW I REALISE THAT I LOVE YOU.

WE BELONG TOGETHER

 

That weekend, hyeri and i decide to go to the beach because we love beach. On the way there we joke and laugh like old time. Hyeri smiles a lot but i know deep inside her heart, she was hurt badly. She switches off her phone because it keeps ringing. I don’t want to interfere with what is happening and just pretending not to know.  I also switch off my phone in order not to let others interfere. The two days that we spent together really bring back old memories. We laugh and laugh. It just like we are in our own world. After three days of vacation we are heading back to our dorm and rest because both of us have classes tomorrow. I turn on the phone and there are a whole lot of miscall and messages. Half of it from sunggyu and the other half are from my friends. I decide to call sunggyu back but the he cannot be connected. I wonder why. Then i decide to call others. As soon as jina answer, she yells at me saying that sunggyu accident and he is now in the ICU. I drop my phone a stared blank at the wall. Sunggyu accident? ICU? He’s not dead right? I run to hyeri’s dorm and tell her everything. She usher me to change my clothes and drives me to the hospital. All my friends are there. They are questioning me where the hell have i been. They tried to contact me these few days but my phone was off. Hyeri’s apologize saying that we went to vacation while i just staring at the glass wall. He’s there, lying helplessly. Then i cry. Hyeri support me and hug me. My mind thinking of what should i do if he dies. I cannot live. He is important to me. Same as hyeri. i....i... i love him.

                “hyeri..... i , he, he cannot die” i cry at her shoulder

                “no he will not. Just trust him will you” she hug me back

                “i... i Love  him”

                “i know all this time. Just keep your faith that he will survive. Come, let’s see him” hyeri support me to see sunggyu. When i’m at the side of the bed, my tears become like a waterfall (exaggeration).

                For a whole week i wait for him. His family already recognize me because he once told his family that he will marry me in a joking way. They let me nursing him. Sunggyu never shows any positive sign.

                “sunggyu, please wake up. I cannot bear any lost. I love you. Pleae”

                “wh....what did...y..you say?” i hear a hoarse voice. Sunggyu’s voice. I look up and see him smiling at me. I immediately hug him and kiss his face while cying.

                “Hey i’m a patient ok” he push me. Maybe it is hurt because if the real eted sunggu, he will not push me away.

                “So, i heard someone saying that she loves me. Is it true babe?” gosh i forget i said it. Urgh....

                “No...Maybe you’ve been day dreaming about it.”

                “yeah day dreaming about my soulmate saying that she loves me the way i always love her”

                “what? you love me?” i cannot believe it

                “duh...babe. of course. All this time.” He weakly smiles. Now i really feel like an idiot.

                “but...but all the girls you dated”

                “if you pay a close attention, i never dated the same girl twice and never dated more than a week. Hyorin, i love you dammit.” Sunggyu rake his hair. I just inching closer to him. Kiss him lightly on his lip and smiling. He seems dumb struck.

                “i love you to. And sorry for not noticing it earlier” i just smile. In a second he yank me near him and kiss me on lips. I respond to his kiss. It looks like he’s not sick

                “hyorin, do you......ops..mian.”hyeri suddenly barge in. Oh i forget to tall other that he is awake.

                “oh hyeri..its ok...come in and thanks for visiting. Are you ok?” sunggyu act as it was nothing when hyeri cought us kissing.

                “haish suggyu, you just woke up and kiss my sister and ask me if i’m ok. Jeez i suppose to ask that to you” hyeri laugh.

                “finally hyorin unnie relise her feeling towards you sunggyu. she is such a dumb when it comes to her feeling”

                “i know right? Why you can see it and she cannot? Haish my dumb girlfriend” they insul me in font of me. What are they? Some kind of best friend?

                “yah...i’m still here you dumb . Are you guys now best friend?”

                “yes babe. Now that you are my girlfriend.” Hyeri and sunggyu just laugh. I’m happy with all of this.

                After a few days, sunggyu being released from hospital and continue with his study. Our relationship is steady because we understand each other and WE BELONG TOGETHER.