WE ARE BEST FREIND.(FULLSTOP)

WE BELONG TOGETHER

 

“hi hyeri, hi my love” sunggyu approaching me and hyeri when there is no teacher. Seriously i love him as my best friend but he is seriously annoying. I hear hyeri chuckle and greets him back. After that she just went to do her usual stuff. Studying.

                “what sunggyu?. I seriously annoyed when you call me your love. Please, how about that junior girl? Already being left?”

                “nah...she’s too boring. I rather choose you, sweetie” he said while inching over

                “God help me” i said while pushing him away.

                Don’t misunderstand. We are good friend. But hyeri is a different case. She is the different way of best friend. Me and sunggyu, we seriously love to tease each other. He never stops trying to irritate me with his lame joke or something. But at the end we will help each other. 

                After school, i decide to go shopping with hyeri but eventually sunggyu wants to crash over. Oh god i already explain to him that this is sister bonding time but he just answer this is maybe the last time since we will be busy studying. Studying my foot. He will always make time to come and disturb me at school.

                “hyeri, sunggyu wants to follow us” i ask hyeri with an apologetic look

                “hurm...ok. jst let him come. And then i will be a pole there.”

                “mianhae...cheongmal....i already explain to him but he never listen.”

                “hurm..arasso.. It’s ok but makes sure that you will be paying for our ruin date” she holds up a pinky. I jump and hug her. She seriously is an angle. Hyeri just smile and at the same time sunggyu arrive behind us. He hug me and nod to hyeri . But then, a tall muscular figure appear.

                “geez sunggyu, will you wait for me?...oh hi hyorin... and this must be your twin..hi i;m insoo...kang insoo...class 3b... sunggyu bestfriend” insoo smile at me and hold up a hand to shake it with hyeri. I see a smile disappear from hyeri’s lips. I quickly pinch sunggyu for his mistake. I clearly ask him alone.

                “urm...hyeri-yang?” insoo clearly still trying to pray my sister attention. I see hyeri smile a little and shake his hand for a while and then decide to ignore him for entire day. Meanwhile, i secretly punching and pinching sunggyu for his mistake. I know it clearly hurt him but i see him did not budge at all.

                ‘urm hyeri, hyorinnie, miahe... insoo just want to know hyorin’s twin so he tagged along” sunggyu apologizing when he sends us home. Hyeri just nod and left while i clearly fuming with anger.

                “Babe...i’m so sorry. It just that i thought hyeri will be okay because i saw how she interacts with woohyun, sungmin and sungjong. Oh minus sungjong. She clearly okay with that.” I realized that he is right.

                “ani...mianhae for pinching and punching you. Is it hurt?” i ask while trying to examine him. Then i realize that he just stood still at his car while i trying to lift his shirt.

                “Babe, are you being seductive here?”He said to my ears... it send like some kind of shiver to my spine... oh god this boy is too much

                “Hell no. God sunggyu for a second i thought you are being serious” he just laughs while holding to my waist. I just punch him slow at his chest and went back into the house. That night i finally know why hyeri act like that. She just shy towards insoo. Hurm maybe she likes him. And to my suprise, she said the same to me. She said that i like sunggyu. Well as a friend of course but no she said in a whole lot different way. And she said that i’m in the state of denying. Well she also said that she is my twin and she knows better about me than other. I just left her and went to sleep. Crazy hyeri.

                That morning and days after that, sunggyu comes with insoo to my suprise. And sunggyu tells me that insoo likes to befriend with hyeri. Well i’m ok as long as hyeri is ok with it. Eventually hyeri and insoo becomes closer as a friend but i sense something is building up between them.

                Final exam is approaching and college entrance exam also is in the corner. Hyeri and i decided to enter the same university that are Sejong University but we take different course. Hyeri is more to English because she is fluent and i will try geography. Before the entrance exam, sunggyu comes to see me and wish me good luck as i do the same to him. He then hugs me and says that i’m important to him. Duh... of course. I just laugh and hug him back. He then pecks my cheek and run while laughing. Without knowing that my heart beats so fast that time. I touch the cheek where he just peck and unknowing smile form at my lips. Hyeri just look at me and with her eyes i know she saying that ‘told you so’. I just shrug and drag her into the exam hall.