THE STORY STARTS

WE BELONG TOGETHER

 

Today is the days where my twin will comes back and finish her high school with me. I’m so happy. We already separated for two and a half year because she decided to study at my dad overseas. Oh if you guys confused, our parents already divorced when we were five. Both dad and mom already married to other person and dad stayed in England since then. Hyeri and me, we went to school together when we were in junior high, but then she decided to stay with my dad because she missed the family over there. Now she decided to end our senior year together before we went to university.

                “Hyorin-ah, why are you so happy today?” Ask Woohyun and Sungmin.

                “Well you guys know that i already mention about my twin right? She will be coming today. My dad will send her straight” i explain while smiling.

                “Chincha?. I cannot wait to meet her. She must be as beautiful as you.” Jisun and Suyoon, two beauty quenka in the school ask.

                “Yes indeed she is beautiful inside out.” I just smile hoping that they notice i make a joke of them. But amazingly none of them notice it accept for woohyun and sungmin.

                Then someone grab an empty chair and seat beside me. Without further explanation, i know who that particular person is.  Sunggyu, my best friend since i start high school. He always declared to everyone that i’m his girl but at the same time he dated other girl. Hurm he is weird.

                “What do you want sunggyu?” i ask him without looking at him. I heard him laugh ant at the same time his hand located at my chin and pull my face towards him.

                “What with the cold treatment, Hyorin? It hurts me when you treat your boyfriend like this” i just smirk and slap his hand. My fellow classmate just smirks at me. I saw jina and Taeri just smirk. Haish my life is miserable with this guy.

                “Nothing. Just go to your class will you?” i shove him towards the door and at the same time i see Hyeri coming towards the class.

                “hyeri,!!” i literary jump to hug her and she hug me back with the same enthusiasm. I really missed my only best friend in the whole life. I saw Sunggyu looks at us with puzzle. I then introduce  her to him and to the entire class because sunggyu never leave the class. He practically makes my class his class.

                “guys this is my twin, Hyeri. Hyeri, they my entire classmate and yours. That man at the door...”

                “Sunggyu.. i know, you practically talks about him every time. Hi, my name is Lee Hyeri, Hyorinnie twin. Nice to meet you all.” She bow and smile. Everyone at the class welcome her. Even the snobbish quenka welcoming her. Hurm nice move sister.  

                “urm..Hyeri-yang?” Sunggyu, god what is he doing here?

                “Yah...kim sunggyu, go back to your class and don’t mess up with my twin” i push him hard and takes hyeri’s hand and drag her to the seat beside me that i save for her.

                Hyeri just give me a smile and i understand her. She never is being comfortable being to close with men. To put it simple, she is the opposite of me.  When we went to our seat, all the classmate swarming over our seats. I see hyeri just smile and treats them nicely.

                “waa hyorin’s twin surely is beautiful. Hyeri-shi, are you so easily to make friends with everyone?” Jina ask her.

                “neh, i love to makes friends. I hope you guys really want to be friends with me.”

                “Of course we want” sungjong, the loud and girlish boy suddenly answer loudly. All of us just laugh. And i can see that hyeri laughing too. Great, because she literary hiding herself to avoid boys from approaching her. She even stays as quiet as she can to avoid attention.