I'm Reading~

He just played fooling himself...

"Really Key? You mean it right? I still can't believe you said that! Is is true? I mean,really real?"

"Yes I mean it! I really really truly truly love you! Happy now??? Jong,why are you clinging on to it this much?"
Key's cheeks were burning and he was getting pretty annoyed.
They were arguing about Jonghyun's new hair style when Key's little secret was accidentally spilled outta his mouth.
" Jong! That color seriously doesn't suit you,at all! You could have told me before dying it! Why did you dye your hair without asking me?"
"Oho! Why should I ask you? What makes you so special to decide about my hair? And,why do you care huh?"
" I'm your boyfriend and I love you,that's why I -eh...er... I mean...I'm your Best friend so-"
"omo omo omo omo,Key!!!Boyfriend??? Did I hear it correct? You're in LOVE in with me??? Omo,I'm your boyfriend? when did that happen,I didn't even know..."

And so on so on,the silly teasing went.

It wasn't something to joke about for Key. He didn't find any humor in it.  What he spilled out was the truth. Jonghyun was his best friend and...
Is it wrong to fall in love with your Best friend?
Hell No!!!

Key was in love with his best friend.
It was...that kind of love,in which you find your best friend is no more just a friend,that feeling you have is not just friendship ,you feel a special something more, your friend becomes a part of you,you feel that you can't stay a minute apart,you feel like you're sick,you can't explain what and what it is...
And you get confused about your own uality.
It was that kind of Love Key had,so he... SHOCKINGLY  turned out to be gay.
At least that's what he though. He wasn't sure.
He just,loved Jonghyun so much. But never told him. It was his secret love.

But Jonghyun...
Being the playful idiot he was,started to pick on Key for what he accidentally blurted out. Although he joked,far deep in his stupid heart,he also wished that what Key said would come true. His dream was to have Key. Make him his. But He didn't think what Key said was actually true.
How was he to know?
He was too stupid to believe that Key loved him,too stupid not to recognize Key's special affection towards him.
He just played fooling himself.
"but Key, You...you...you know what I'm trying to say,don't you? You can't seriously mean it Key!  SHINee's Almighty Diva is...you know what I mean right? That can't be!!!"
"Please stop it Hyung!"
" no Bummie,this is very very important than you think! We should do something for this. Let's call a band meeting just as others return! This is extremely important! SHINee's whole future depends on this!" Jonghyun acted all serious.
"oh Hyung, can't you just drop it? Forget it! I didn't say such a thing and you didn't hear it either,okay?"
Suddenly Jonghyun broke in to laughter.
"what now Hyung?" Key sighed as he was tired of the whole thing.

"No I-I just thought what the fans would say. Just think of it, JONGKEY gets real! Fans will go complete nuts! It'll be viral on the net! They'll ask us thousands of questions! Omo,and they'll write more fics about us! They'll write- we had love at first sight,I loved you,you loved me,I married you,I ed you. Then you got pregnant! WITH MY CHILD! Omo My Child!!!" Jonghyun rubbed circles on Key's belly as if he was really pregnant.
Oh...how much he wished that would come true...oh how much he wanted that to happen...BUT, 
 No...Key isn't gay. That's not possible.He doesn't love me. This is just a joke.
He just played fooling himself.

Key wasn't sure if he could blush any more than he already did. He was as red as a ripened cherry. He slapped Jonghyun's hand away. That touch gave him tickles. He wanted to run away and hide in a corner,but he wasn't given a chance. Just as he stood up from the couch,Jonghyun grabbed his hand and pulled him back on to the...
No,not the couch.
On to his lap.
" Aw... You're blushing! So cute!" 
With Jonghyun's big brown eyes staring at him,Key felt like he was shrinking. What an embarrassment.

"okay okay,now let's get serious." Jonghyun spoke with his soft magical tone,slowly rocking Key on his lap. "Key... you know it's impossible. We can't be a couple. Besides, I have a Girlfriend-"
That-
 crossed the line.

Key jumped from Jonghyun's lap in a reflex.
"WHAT??? you have a GIRLFRIEND? since when??" Key boomed in pure shock. Did he hear it correctly? 
"yes I have a girlfriend,since...Er...I-I can't remember. Why? Is there a problem about ME having a girlfriend?"
Key's heart cracked in to million sections. He froze. The world froze. Thousand tears welled his eyes.
" You...Y...You didn't tell me! Wh-why? Why didn't you tell me? A Girlfriend? How... But I'm your bo-best friend... Am I not? You...could have told me..." Key whispered as wet lines made they're way down his cheeks.

But Jonghyun... didn't notice Key's tears. He was lost in his own joke.
"Well that's exactly what I'm saying Key. You're my best friend,so we CAN'T be lovers! You can't keep saying 'I love you I love you' to me always. My girlfriend won't like it at-"
"STOP IT!!! fine! You don't need me anymore,so be it! Go live with your GHURL FRIEND ! Don't ever talk with me! Don't look at me either! I don't know you anymore!" Key barked and bolted to his room upstairs,banging the door behind him.
It was then Jonghyun snapped in to his senses,to the present reality and got soaked in confusion.
" Did I do something wrong?"
He was such an idiot that he didn't know what happened, What he did. He didn't even think he hurt Key. He shrugged it off thinking it was one of Key's normal Drama queen-over reactions. He ignored Key and started to laugh alone recalling how good his joke was.

Key's chest hurt so much as if an army squad marched on it. He thought it would burst out any moment.
He lost. He just lost in his one sided love.
He was angry at Jonghyun and his mysterious girlfriend,he hated the society,envied fate,envied everything.
He felt sad...lost...defeated...hopeless - A string of confusing,un-explainable emotions.
He broke. God wasn't the only one who could have a control over a life. There were Devils who made paradises in broken hearts and controlled the souls. Key being  Almighty didn't mean he couldn't be possessed.
REVENGE! Key got an urge to have some kind of revenge.
He wanted revenge from Jonghyun.
He wanted Jonghyun to regret.
He wanted Jonghyun to worry.
Even if his revenge would sure punish himself,he was determined to have it.
Getting up from his pathetic position on the cold floor,Key latched his door,closing his only way to the outside world. He became a prisoner of his own room,destined to die soon and rot and stink.

9 hours!
9 hours passed and it was almost dinner time and...
Key still hadn't come out.
"Key...Onew hyung and Minnies came. They're hungry and they're demanding a tasty dinner from you. Me too! Come out and cook something quickly please"
Jonghyun was hungry,yes. But that wasn't the only reason he wanted Key out of his room. He wanted to see his friend, he was missing him already.
In normal cases,Key came out of his hiding place in less than an hour,but now Key had been in  his room for 9 hours,making Jonghyun wonder if anything's wrong with Key.
"Go Away! I don't know you!" Was the unexpected reply Jonghyun received.
"Oh Key,you're still playing that? Oh come on Key,stop the act now. Come out,we're hungry"
"Get LOST!!!" Key screamed startling Jonghyun.

okay,Key's mad at me,no doubt. but why?what did I do?

Shift to plan B. 
If Jonghyun couldn't Make Key do something,the only other person to keep hopes was Taemin. Taemin being the spoiled maknae, could Make anyone do his favors,he always had some way. So Jonghyun sent off his only remaining agent to complete his so-called 'mission Key- Impossible'

"Key hyung,we're hungry. Can you come and prepare something?" Taemin cooed like a 3year old kid.
"Go away Taemin,I'm not coming out!" Key said coldly. He wasn't going to fall for Taemin's coos.  Not now,not today,he had a battle to fight.
"But hyung,you don't like us eating takeout. Is it okay if we order something? Don't blame us later..."
Poor Taemin.
"oh Yes,okay. Order! Order some delicious poison cake and feed Jonghyun. You also eat it! All of you,get lost!!!" Keg yelled in pure disgust,terrifying the poor maknae. 
Taemin didn't waste another second to break the hot-shocking news to his hyungs " something's wrong with Key hyung! He told us to feed Jonghyun hyung poison and eat some ourselves too"

what? Taemin failed? Oh hells! Key's seriously not gonna come out?

Onew who was very hungry,instantly got angry after hearing their maknae's announcement. 
" okay Jonghyun-ssi,What the hell did you do to Key?"
"WHAT? I didn't do anything! I don't know what happened to him. All I know is that he's mad at me. I tried to talk with him,but he yelled at me too... As our Leader..."
Last Ace
"why don't YOU go and ask Key what's wrong?" Jonghyun played puppy. He had to get Key out somehow. He was already forgetting how Key actually looked like. 

         # knock knock #
"What now?" Key growled as his peace was violated once again. 
"Key,open the door. What's wrong with you? Whatever it is,just come out so we can talk about it"
Talk? Talk what? Talk about Jonghyun's oh-so-loved mysterious girlfriend? Hell,No! Key wasn't going to face that dumb dinosaur again. Nothing could be reversed.
" I'd rather die in here than coming out! Get lost you... Bastards" 
Onew almost had a heart attack. For the first time...for the very very first time in forever,Key yelled at Onew.
Of course,Key had yelled Jonghyun,MinHo & Taemin many times. But not him! Not at Onew! Something was terribly wrong. Thousand times wrong than he thought.
" Key,tell me,what happened? What's all this about?" Onew ask with growing worry and concern.
-only to have another almost-heart attack.

"What happened??? Go ask that from KIM ING JONGHYUN!!!" Onew had to spend few long seconds to overcome his shock.
"B-But Key...He...doesn't know anything!"
Onew heard a loud cackle before the nerve-racking reply he got.
"Doesn't know? Doesn't know anything My !!! He knows every ! Go him!!! Bastard! Rotten ! Go to hell! Heaven strikes that wombat! That..."
Onew didn't wait anymore to hear the rest.
" That dog!...stinking pig!...donkey...special...hell..."
The whole house filled with Key's powerful ringing voice that cursed out every single animals' name in the zoo.
Onew's blood boiled like magma inside him.

" Yah Jonghyun!!!" Onew tugged at Jonghyun's shirt and pulled him on to his feet,tearing the innocent cloth.
" what happened while we were out? Don't tell me you don't know anything,because I know this is your fault! Now speak up or I'll chop your head off and Make MinHo play football with it! What the hell happened?"
Jonghyun knew from experience that it wasn't good to play with their leader's rage.
"Well...Ah-I just...we,well,Key & I argued about my new hair color. He said it doesn't suit me at all. So I asked why he cares about my hair and...and...I said,Key said,I... No! I mean I-Key said that he's my boyfriend and that he loves me,so he cares-"
"Wait! Key said that he's your boyfriend???" Onew couldn't believe what he just heard.
"Yeah,he did." he said that
"O-Kay. Key said he loves you?"
"hmm"
"Oh...okay...continue." Finally Key told Jonghyun?
"hyung,he...he sounded  serious  funny. It was funny how he said it. I- I just couldn't stop joking about it... But I don't think that's the reason he's mad at me. He kind of...liked the joke. I said we could marry and have a kid and those stuff,but he didn't get mad. He blushed like a strawberry. He was so cute and I was like-"

Kim Jonghyun,what are you saying? Shut up! Are you gonna let everyone know and ruin things even more?

"Er...I mean,he liked it. He suddenly changed when I said-"
"when you said what idiot??" Onew shook Jonghyun like a mad man.
"when I said we can't be lovers cause I have a girlfriend! Stop shaking me Hyung!"
"And you HAVE a girlfriend?" Onew was nothing but deadly serious.
" what the ? You know I don't!!! A girlfriend? Bull,I'm ga...gle,single!" Jonghyun almost said. Just almost...
"maybe Key's mad cause I didn't tell him about my girlfriend earlier. Aish,he really believed that I guess"
" You lied to Key???" Question repeated. This time more coldly.
"That was for fun! I didn't think he'd tak-"
                  S L A P
"Hyung!!!" Was the only word Jonghyun could say through the sudden shock and the million bee stings on his right cheek.
"You idiot! Why did you lie? Why did you do that? Do you have a simplest idea of how much Key is hurt because of your stupid lie? How dare you? Don't you have a brain? You ! You played with his feelings!"
"Wh-what do u mean by I played with his feelings?".   
What the hell is this?

"Aish you dumb stupid! You never noticed,did you? Even after Key said it,you didn't realize?"
Jonghyun assumed that their Leader was speaking in Greek or something because he understood nothing of it. 
"Notice what hyung? What's this all about?"
"Key loves you idiot!!! He loves you as a LOVER! He really has meant what he said!"
Lupp-Dupp-Dupp- what comes after Dupp? Jonghyun's heart skipped some beats as Onew shouted at him.

"wh Wh Wh-at?"

"Key loves you! You lied about a girlfriend you never had and now he's heart broken! He was in love with you all these years and he showed his love! You never saw it! You punished him too much for his small mistake of loving you!"

"You,you seriously don't mean he..he..he's g-gay? He he loves me?"

"Yes he's gay and he loves you. He told me that long time ago. And I said that it was completely okay! But now I think I was wrong!"
Jonghyun went limp and fell on to the floor. So much shock for a single day.    what have I done?

"Jonghyun hyung,go fix Key!" MinHo and Taemin who were stone-silent all this time suddenly spoke in unison. 
"Go,talk with Key. Don't think we don't know that you're gay too!" MinHo said calmly.
"yes we know, if that's what you're wondering. Wanna know how? Ha ha,hyung that was too obvious. The way you look at Key hyung,the way to hug him, etcetera etcetera,it all showed  hyung! And our doubts vanished on the day you got drunk and kissed Key hyung" Taemin said proudly making Jonghyun turn a slight shade of pink.
"You-You guys are okay with it? No problem?"
"No problem if you really love Key" MinHo pulled Jonghyun on to his feet.
"Yes I love him so much!"
"Then go tell him that! Get him out before he does something stupid!" MinHo shoved Jonghyun towards the staircase.      I'm sorry Key,I love you. I coming.

Jonghyun bolted upstairs,tripping five six times on the way as some happy-sorry tears blurred his vision.
"Key...please open the door. I'm so sorry. I wanna tell you something,please open"
"I don't wanna hear anything! Leave me alone!"
Jonghyun's heart dropped. Tears streamed down non stop. 
"Key, I told you I'm sorry! Please please please please open the door!" Jonghyun pounded on Key's door until his hand turned red. 
"Shut up you dog!" 
"I'm sorry".  
maybe...I'll text him. He'll understand 
Jonghyun went to his room to fetch his phone.
Key laughed as he heard Jonghyun walk away. It only took few seconds for his phone to buzz and beep annoying him even more. He cursed and opened up the new text message.
'Key I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me and come out. I have to tell you something very very important'
He cursed again and typed the reply.
   
#NEW MESSAGE FROM KEY# 
Don't think your pleadings will ever Make me forgive you!

#NEW MESSAGE FROM JONG#  I know I was wrong. I'm sorry okay? Please come out for a minute. This is very important! At least come out as a help-help for me. A help for your best friend? Please.

#NEW MESSAGE FROM KEY#
What do you know about Best friends?

#NEW MESSAGE FROM JONG#          Best friends...
         You fight, I fight
         You hurt, I hurt
         You jump off the bridge,
          I get in a paddle boat and
          Save you...
          In the end we're forgiven.
          Please Key,forgive me.

Key burst in to laughter after reading the message. Best friend! How funny? He typed...
       'Is it true? You'd save me if I jump off a bridge?'

#NEW MESSAGE FROM JONG# Holy Hells,yes! I'll save you no matter what. Come out!

#NEW MESSAGE FROM KEY#
Okay then,we'll see if you're really gonna save me.

Save? Before Jonghyun could even understand the words of Key's message,he heard doors open and close with loud 'bang's. The next second he heard the roar of Key's fancy little car.
Key is going somewhere? Jonghyun ran downstairs in wind speed and jumped in to his brand new Lamborghini. Key was finally out of his room & he wasn't going to miss that golden opportunity to talk with Key alone,to tell what he always wanted to yell. He stomped on the accelerator,following Key's car to God knew where.

The night was beautiful,sky decorated with white cotton clouds and one or two random stars. There.... Over the river Han...there was his destination. Key got out of his car and ran...

When Jonghyun spotted Key's car near the bridge,he sighed happily and got out.   Perfect place to confess my love
Got out, only to be greeted with a hair triggering sight. It was a miracle that he didn't faint. Step by step...the more he got closer to the sight,the more his breath tightened. It stopped his blood flow,stopped his heart,stopped his brain...everything.
Smiling,bending down,standing on the bridge's railings was a young man. His... His Key. 
"K-K-Key what are you doing? Get down,you'll fall!" Jonghyun screamed just as he gained his heartbeat back.
"That's exactly what I want! I'm jumping! Let's see what you're gonna do" Key laughed. The kind of laugh that Make your hair stand on end.
"what? Are you m-mad? Please get down!" Jonghyun begged as he continued to walk towards Key.
"No no no no no no,I'm jumping!" Key sang.
"No! Key,wait! I have to tell you something! Please,get down!" Key laughed again.
"Then say it quickly cause I'm gonna jump"
It's now or never Jonghyun! Say it! He'll get down! Just say it idiot!

Kim Jonghyun became the most nervous man on earth at the wrong moment,& stared at his shoes,trying to find correct words.
"Key I love you seriously" Finally!
Yeah,Finally indeed.
"I lied about my girlfriend. I don't even have one. I didn't know you loved me,I'm so sorry. I love you so so much. I love you more than-"
His heart stopped once again.
Key...wasn't there!
Key wasn't anywhere!
"Noooooooooo....." Jonghyun ran and ran...
He saw the round waves in the dark water,and a blond head slowly disappearing to the river bed.
He couldn't let his Key drown.No way!
He couldn't even finish his confession properly. They had lot more to do. They had to kiss,Make love,get engaged,marry,become husband and husband. Maybe have a kid,yes. No! Jonghyun wasn't going to lose his Key. "Key I'm coming. I'll save you! I love you!!!"
             *  S P L A S H *

                *********************************************************************************************
His cheeks hurt from smiling. He had been smiling for hours. How could he not smile? He was the man over the Moon. No words to explain his strange happiness.
Roses,lilies,red,white,yellow...it was the exact,perfect honeymoon bed he dreamt of. So colorful.
"Hey...." He finally let out the voice he had been treasuring inside him for a long time.
"How are you?"
There were no fans shouting & screaming,no media circus,no papparazzi,no relatives,no idiotic bandmates,no anyone to disturb. Just him and his lover alone.
So he asked it...
"Why did you do that? Huh? Silly,why did you jump? You're crazy!...I-I know...It's my fault. I'm sorry. I promise,I swear,I won't do such stupid jokes again. I won't be such an idiot again. Just...forgive me okay?" He pouted his lips & made his best puppy face. He knew that his lover couldn't resist that face.
"I know you'll forgive me! Because I'm so adorable and...because you Love me!!!" He chuckled as he slowly sat on his lover's lap.
"I love you too..." he whispered & ran his fingers over the name-- that name he loved. That name carved on a marble plate. " I love you!'

Things just happened. No one could be blamed. Every couple weren't blessed after all.
Life was a filthy . So was the nature that chilled the air,swallowed the light,leaving him to search for warmth in damp soil and cold marble. He didn't care though. He loved every bit of it.  Snuggling up against his lover's headstone,he drifted in to the dear sleep that welcomed him.
He was in heaven-
Until two unkind hands shook him awake.

"Hey,wake up. Let's go home. It's getting dark. And It's gonna rain. It's cold too. We can't stay here any longer. Let's go" Onew patted his friend's back.
"What? No,I can't! I'm not going anywhere!"
"But you can't stay here. Come on,let's go home. Don't be stubborn. Come" Onew tried once more. He had to.
"No!!! I can't!!! What about him? You're telling me to leave him here alone? No way! If you want to go,then go! I don't mind. I'm staying with him. And if you excuse me now,I need to sleep!"
Too much.
That was too much to handle.
Onew couldn't watch these heart breaking scenes anymore. "Sleep? Are you mad? You're staying with him? What are you thinking huh? That he'll come back if you stay here?"

"What? He IS here! He's sleeping! And you're gonna wake him up with your yelling! Shut up your big mouth hyung!" He glared at his idiotic,lost minded hyung.
"STOP IT!!! Stop this madness! Snap in to your senses! I know it's hard. More than any of us,it's harder for you to let him go. I know! But,but you have to face the reality!"
Onew didn't want to say the rest. But the look on his friend's face said that he should say it.
Those cursed words. That bitter reality.
"Listen, no matter how long you stay here,no matter how much we,you want him to come back,he won't! He's not gonna come! KIM JONGHYUN IS DEAD! He's gone Key! He's gone forever!!!"

Key had no intention to cry. Why should he cry? There was no reason. But as he heard Onew's words,tears started to shower from no where.
"Hhyung,how dare you say such things? How can you even think of such horrible things about my Jongie? Shut up! Go away before he wakes up! Go! Shoo!!!" Key shooed at Onew as if he was an animal.
That was beyond enough for Onew to lose his last drop of hope. Ever since the news of Jonghyun's death reached Key,he he had been acting weird. Key didn't talk much. Sometimes he laughed and talked alone,he kept staring at nothing for hours. Even at Jonghyun's funeral...
While everyone was crying,sobbing & wailing,Key...Key was smiling happily. When Jonghyun's casket disappeared under soil,everyone screamed. Some fainted. But Key...he clapped his hands. Onew hoped Key was alright. He already lost one of his friends & he didn't wanna lose another. But he wasn't lucky. He was wrong. Key was no where close to being Alright.
Onew walked away in silence,with tears flowing to match his pace. Their 'H' was under 6ft mud,the double 'e's was losing it's note. SHINee wasn't SHINee anymore. It was 'SIN'
Although it was hard to admit,they had become a three-member band.

The dark sky let out a scary growl to echo inside the ears of the dead, And Key.
"omo Jongie! You...You...you're awa-awake? You didn't hear Onew hyung did y-you?" Key had sung for hours and hours before,but not once his voice cracked like it cracked at the moment.
"He's mad...Onew...he's an-an idiot! I-I'll Make sure he won't eat a single piece of chicken for a month! Chicken is prohibited! Then he'll be sorry for what he said. He-He'll regret"

no more tears! Stop crying like a baby! Why are you crying Key? You believed Onew's words? You're an idiot! A sick ! Stop it now idiot! 
Key's mind cursed him,and for the first time in his life,instead of arguing with his mind,he obeyed and wiped away all of his tears,forcing a huge smile on his mistreated face.
He was happy again. He was smiling. Yet he couldn't understand why his vision kept blurring,why his chest ached.
Time, Life, Light, Darkness, Pain, Right or Wrong, nothing mattered anymore. All Key wanted was his Jonghyun.

"Jongie...Let's marry. After we marry,we can stay together. No one can throw us apart....so... Are you gonna propose to me or should I propose to you?"
Key heard it.      'you propose to me'
Key heard Jonghyun.

"Nah,...you do it. You're the Hyung. And I'm pretty sure,I'm gonna be the bottom! You'll probably treat me as your little wifie-wifie. Sooo Hubby,you should propose to me! "

The merciless cold hearted wind took away the beautiful flowers,numbed his bones and whistled a song. And... He heard it again.
He heard his Jonghyun again.
'Hm... I love you. Don't leave me'
"Never! Never!...."
Tears sprang out of his small abused eyes. He cried. Key couldn't erase that memory. He couldn't forget that. No matter how hard he tried,he couldn't. Why? Because he needed him.
He wasn't crazy. He knew very well.

Then the dark clouds began to shower. It was time for the rain. Time for the snow of winter... It was time for the eternal coldness.
He knew...
He knew his best friend...his soulmate...his love...his dinosaur...his Jongie was dead.
Yet he...
"Never Jongie...Never... I'm not gonna leave you. I love you. I'll stay with you forever..."
He,
He just played fooling himself.

The End.

 

 

" YAH JONG-HYUN-HYUNG!!!! will you explain what the hell this is????? What kind of a crappy fic is this? You know this is horrible right? "

 

"It is? oh. I found it cute."

 

"cute my ! Just look how you wrote me! I sound like a lunatic school girl! This is gross man. And see,you died like a hero and I'm crying like a over you. It's like a story a kid wrote. Seriously hyung,how more childish can you get? aish"

 

"haha you know I like to be a hero."

 

"Now I wonder if you seriously love me that way! grrrrr scary to even imagine."

 

"well I don't see anything wrong about loving You Key"

 

"OH DON'T  EVEN   THINK!!!"

Image result for meme laughing