005

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  

                      A loud thud echoed on the cafe as Yeri drop her phone on the counter after she reads the message from Blue's father. 


                        "What happen?" Lyn ask as she rush from the kitchen and look at Yeri who was in the verge of crying.  


                     "Blue is sick!" She answer ,voice shaken.  "Why do I feel like it's my fault? " 


                     Lyn sigh before she pick Yeri's phone and read the message as well. "It's not! Just go there so you could check on him." 


                           Yeri then quickly change her clothes and rush to the hospital that Kai texted her. Upon reaching the hospital grounds, she paid the cab and almost run to the information.  


                        "Excuse me!" She called the attention of the nurse in charge of the information and ask. "May I know where's the room of Kim Blue?" 


                     The nurse look up to her, eying her with furrow eyebrow. "Are you related to him?" 


                   "I..." Yeri pause, she knows they wouldn't let her see the little boy if they know that she wasn't related to him.          


                   "Are you his mother?" The nurse ask, looking impatient in Yeri lack of response.  She awkwardly nod and hope that the nurse would believe her. "He's still in the emergency, crying and asking for you. Just turn to the left side and look for the emergency signage." The nurse told her. Yeri spun and head to the emergency after thanking the nurse. 


                       Emergency room: as Yeri approaches the door, she hears the familiar voice she had come to love but  he's crying . Her heart sunk when she saw the little boy sitting on one of the hospital bed crying and looking very scared as his father tries to calm him with words. 


                        "I want my mommy! You lied to me dad,you said she would be here!" Blue yells ,glaring at his dad. 


                         "I- " Kai was at loss for words. He doesn't know how he could calm his son. He curse inside his head 'Damn you Miss Sung!' He knows it was wrong that he have come to hate Yeri ,though the latter haven't done anything wrong to him.He just want to  be careful, not just this time but all the time!                          

Yeri's POV:  


                        I couldn't  help myself, I run towards Blue immediately and engulf him into a hug. It breaks my heart to see him weak and crying.


                       "Mommy." He mumble as he clutch into my arms. 


                        "Hey baby." I pull away a little and look at Blue. His eyes are swollen, probably from crying and I only notice now that his gotten thinner. Omoonaaa!  What have I done to this precious boy? 


                        "You came!" He was in tears once again and it's slowly breaks my heart ,now that I realize how much he long for my affection.  


                           "I'm sorry baby!" I know my words are useless now becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter