010

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:  


                      "I'm so glad you change your mind miss Sung. " The principal smile widely at Yeri. When Monday came and the principal ask her if she was certain about resigning as a teacher, she immediately told her decision. Since she doesn't have any problem with Blue's father anymore, she decided to cancel her resignation. She just hope that she won't regret it and it has been a week since Blue gotten sick, Kai's and Yeri relationship had gotten better since then. Blue was able to get back to school after two days and Kai would always drop him off and pick him up himself. Kai would sometimes wait early outside his sons room and watch Yeri teach her students with patience. He was an idiot if he would still denied the growing feeling he has for the girl. He was falling and he doesn't want to do anything to stop himself. He keep his eyes on her as he reminiscence on the fist time they had breakfast together, with his annoying bestfriend who he knows was purposely pissing him off after knowing his feelings towards Yeri.  

                      "Do you have a boyfriend Angel?" Lay ask, his eyes focus on Yeri who was trying hard to hide the blush on her cheek. Kai scoff and shot Lay a glare! Seriously!  He only met her this morning and he already had a pet name for her! 


                       "No!" She shyly answer and Kai groans in annoyance, feeling  jealous that Yeri was feeling shy all of the sudden because of Lay. He haven't seen her that shy around him and he haven't even seen her blush like that before. 'Maybe she like Lay,  not you!' The voice inside his head mock him which makes him wanna kill his best friend that instant. 


                     "Really!  Wow, guys you met before must be blind then!" Lay continue to flirt with Yeri  as he took side glances at the green eyed monster beside him. 'This is going to be fun!' He evily grins before eating the pancakes made by Yeri . He even moan is satisfaction, like the pancake was the most delicious food he ever eaten; pissing Kai even more. "This pancakes are really good! " He praise, well more on telling the truth since the pancakes really taste good, reminds him of someone he knew before who makes the best pancakes ever. "I really wanna marry you now!" Lay blurted, making Yeri  blush and making Kai kick him under the table while glaring. 


                    Yeri  awkwardly laugh at Lay while taking side glances at Kai.  She somehow wanted to know his reaction about his friend openly flirting with her, only to be disappointed to see Kai focusing on eating his breakfast to care.  


                     "I won't let you uncle Yixing!" Blue voice startled everyone on the table. The little boy shot his uncle a glare before going to Yeri  and sat on her lap. He snake his arms around her neck and buried his face on the crook of her neck while mumbling words loud enough for everyone to hear. "Mommy will only marry my dad and no one else!" He look up to see Yeri 's reaction.  "Right mommy? " He ask full of hope as Yeri  literally choke on her food. Kai reach for a glass of water as the same time Lay did. The two  end up offering Yeri a glass of water, leaving her confused and choking.  She doesn't knows who's glass of water she should accept.  If she accept Kai's, he would think that she choose him and it's the same with  Lay. 


                     Kai notice her struggle and her choking expression, he end up cursing and raising his voice. "It's just a glass of water, for God's sake Yeri! " He push the glass of water closer to , leaving Yeri with no choice but to drink from it already. "And you!" Kai pointed at Lay "Stop flirting!"  He shot his best friend a death glare before going back at eating his breakfast. 


                  Lay had a hard time cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter