011

Kai: The Single Dad!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's POV: 

                         Was he jealous ? But why would he be? Did he feel something for me too? But that's impossible!He's just pissed of for turning down his offer, I think? These are the thought that has been running on my mind since the incident on my classroom happen.  I was at the mall with Lay at the moment,looking for Sapphire's dress. The little girl was growing too fast that his father was having a hard time picking up dresses for her. He wanted to bring Sapphire along but it would be a total chaos according to him since his daughter was tend to be really picky and a princess when it comes to shopping, so he resorted on seeking for my help since I'm a girl and I know his daughter too. 


                       "How about this?" Lay held up a green  polka dots dress.


                    "It was cute but I don't think Sapphire would like the color. It's too bright. So NO! "I say and Lay slump on the chair on the shop,looking tired and helpless.  


                         "It's hard to have a daughter!" He says looking helpless. I  know he loves his daughter so much, he's just having a hard time since his a guy and don't know stuff that girls would like. 


                       "That's why I'm here to help!" I say and pull him towards the rack of dresses. We ended up with ten bags of dresses,shoes,accessories and sleep wear  after three hours of shopping and an exited father. 


                        "I'm exited to see my princess see this!" Lay exclaim as he put the shopping bags at the back seat of his car. "What don't we go grab something to eat first?" He ask as he drove out of the parking lot. I nod and told him to drive on our cafe. I wanted to see my best friend Lyn right now since I really need some advise from her to clear out my mind. Though Lay might not have notice it, I was really trouble about Kai the whole time we we're shopping. I cannot deal with a jerk Kai once again when our relationship just starting to get better. Not romantically though. The friendly relationship,  I mean! Do I still make sense? Aishhh!  Kim Jongin, stop messing up my mind! 


                      "Wow! You finally got time to visit me!" Lyn welcomes me with a nag as we enter the shop. She seems olivious of Lay presence  as she continue with her nagging. "What is  it now? Did that jerk father of Blue hurt you again? Are you sure on resigning on the job now? Yahhhh! " 


                        "Umma! " I whine like a child which earns a glare from her and a chuckle from Lay. "I'm here to have some snack with my friend. " I gesture her to look at my side  to see Lay or at least know that weren't the only one on the shop. 


                      "Oh!" She gasp and look flustered for a moment. And, did my best friend blush as she avoid Lay gaze. Hmmmm. This is interesting! 


                       "Lay this is my best friend slash sister from another mother slash mother, Lyn ." I introduce the both of them. "Lyn, this is Jongin best friend slash business partner and Sapphire's father,Lay." I watch as my best friend shyly held her hands to shake Lay's but Lay did something instead. He reach for her hand and kiss the back of it while looking at her intently. Oh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter