In the SNOW

Its Started With a Scandal

 

@ SNSD’s Practice room

 

 

 

“ okay girls that’s all for today! “ snsd’s choreographer said as they ended their practice…

 

 

“ neh!” SNSD members respond wit ha 90 degrees bow….

 

 

10 minutes later….

 

 

 

“ hey tiff lets go! “ Jessica shouted as her and the other members are waiting for tiffany down stairs………

 

“ yeah I’ll be there, jakamal! “ tiffany shouted while putting her things in her bag….

 

 

As tiffany was about to turn off the light in the practice room to leave, she heard a phone ringing……

 

 

 

 

“ oh is this taeyeon unnie’s phone …” tiffany thought as she get the phone in the floor…..

 

 

 

( 1 new message)

From: WOOYOUNG

 

 

“ oh its from wooyoung…hmmm…what could it be “ she thought as she open the message….

 

 

“ hey tae, lets meet at my favorite place today @ 5:00 okay, I’ll wait… =) “

 

 

“ oh yeah right you gonna wait JANG WOOYOUNG..” she thought….

 

 

“okay oppa…keekekeke XD”

 

 

She replied at the text message…..

 

 

 

“ hey tiff, what are you still doing ! “ Jessica shouted at tiff as she entered the room…

 

 

“ oh…bwoh?..aahh nothing..lets go! “ tiffany replied as she drag Jessica downstairs where tha other members are waiting....

 

 

 

 

 

@ SNSD’s Van

 

 

 

“Hmmm….girls who wants to hang out today?!”  tiffany asked her members…

 

“ im in ! “ sooyoung said as well as yuri, hyoyeon,sunny and Jessica…

 

 

“ tae, how about you?” tiffany asked…

 

 

“ aaah….im tired so…” taeyeon said but interrupted by tiffany…

 

 

“ lets just go okay tae…we can only do this sometimes…so what do you say?”

 

 

“ aaahh….hmmm…o-okay…” taeyeon said with a smile….

 

 

 

 

@ SNSD’s DORM…

 

 

 

“ aaah…that was tiring, I need some beauty sleep..” Jessica said as she went on to her room…

 

 

And each of them went to their bed rooms except for taeyeon and tiffany who are only lying on the couch….

 

 

 

“ what time is it ? “ tiffany asked taeyeon..

 

 

“hmm…its already 5:30 “ taeyeon said as she look at the clock…

 

 

“ aah…” tiffany said..

 

 

 

“ I’ll go to bed…” taeyeon said as she get up but then tiffany stop her…

 

 

“ aaah… wait tae, I forget…your phone…here, you left it in the practice room..”

 

 

 

“thank you tiff..” taeyeon replied…

 

“ and by the way wooyoung sent a message..”tiffany said as she get up and went to her room…

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“ hey tae, lets meet at my favorite place today @ 5:00 okay, I’ll wait… =) “

 

I read the message….

 

 

“ what @ 5:00 ! its already almost 6 pm…”

 

Eottoke~ I said to myself as I went outside but…

 

Bwoh?!...its snowing like crazy and I don’t know what to do…is he still there…I tried to call him but he wont answer…

 

 

I went to his favorite place, with an umbrella in my hands….

 

 

Oh there he Is, leaning in the tree with his hands embracing himself…

 

 

“ JANG WOOYOUNG you pabo yah! “ I shouted to him as I went closer….

 

 

And all I could is his warmth smile as I he see me closer….

 

He directly give a tight hug as I reach him…

 

 

“ ah…your so…co-cold..: I said as I hugged him tightly too…

With no response I thought he might not feeling well…

 

So I hugged him tightly…

 

“ Tae, what are we..?” wooyoung asked still hugging me…

 

 

“ bwoh?” I respond…

 

“are you my girlfriend? “ wooyoung said that made me confused…

 

 

“Yeah we never said that we are official..we just know what we feel for each other and that’s it….”i thought..

 

 

He realease the hugged…and asked me the same question

 

“ are you?”

 

“hmmm…yeah, I guess..”i said in a lower tone…

 

And then suddenly he collapse…

 

 

“woo, are you okay..what should I do” I said as I was about to cry…

 

And then I asked again..” what should I do ? “ and the he open his eyes and pulled me down…

 

“ huhuhuh…what should i….” I said but then he suddenly pulled me closer and kissed that I didn’t finish my sentence…

 

I can feel his warm breath as he kiss me..his hands that are around my waist..

 

That I’ve wish that this moment could stop…putting myhands in his hair….

 

He break the kiss and said the words that I’ve been longing to hear…” SARANGHAE “

 

I just don’t know what to response but I just kiss him again….

 

 

 

Click! Click! “ what a lovely scene and a perfect picture..” a person said….