bwoh?!

Its Started With a Scandal

“oh woo…” junho said cant finish his sentence because wooyoung ounches his face suddenly that cause him to fall from the ground….

 

 

“ aaaissssh!...yah! are you out of your mind! Taeyeon exclaimed glaring at wooyoung…

 

 

“ heh…me? Maybe him..” wooyoung said pointing at junho who is still trying to get up and whipping the blood in his mouth….

 

 

“ bwoh?! Why are you being like this ? taeyeon said in confused eyes….

 

 

“Its you! You two! How can you do this to me…” wooyoung said staring at both taeyeon and junho ,who are also staring at him with confused eyes….

 

 

@ the restaurant

 

“ bwoh?! Us?! Dating?! “ both junho and taeyeon exclaimed….

 

Wooyoung just nod and glared at them…

 

“aaiisssh chinja…his making me crazy, bwahahahahaha! “ taeyeon said and burst into laughters…

 

While junho is looking down to hide his laughs…

 

“Why are you laughing?” wooyoung said to them confusedly…

 

Junho drink his juice and said…

 

“Do you expect me to date her? “Junho said looking at taeyeon teasing her….

 

“Yah! “ taeyeon said hitting junho…

 

 

“look wooyoung I know that you know that I like someone, and I would like to make sure to you that its not her(taeyeon) ..you like her or I mean you love her..so why should I date her..she is not even my type…”he  said again teasing taeyeon…

 

“Hey will you not stop…I wont date you either you know…aaaiissh! “Taeyeon said as she sat beside wooyoung….

 

 

Wooyoung just still look confused….

 

“Then if it’s not tayeon then who? And why are the two of you always together or calling each other every night..?” wooyoung asked..

 

“Its sunny woo…im just their bridge because..Im helping them..” taeyeon said

 

“Who..?” wooyoung asked again...

 

“Snsd sunny…her member,”

 

 

“Oh…how unlucky of her to have you...” wooyoung said teasing junho...

 

 

“Bwoh..?” junho said...

 

“Nothing…just go you still have another schedule…” wooyoung said…

 

“Arraso…but wait...” junho said as he walks closer to wooyoung…

 

“You still owe me something...” junho said and directly punch him in the stomach

 

“That’s my revenge! “Junho continued as he runaway...