KISS

Its Started With a Scandal

wooyoung's room

           wooyoung get his cellphone from the table that is near to his be and saw 25 messages and 10 missed calls that was all fron tiffany... so he directly call tiffany....

 

tiffany and wooyoung's conversation

 

wooyoung: hello tiff..?

tiffany: woo.! are you alright?!

wooyoung: calm down tiff, im alright....

tiffany: aaaaaah.... what should we do now?

wooyoung: dont worry you'll be okay,,,,,, i'll handle it...

tiffany: what about you?

wooyoung: i'll be okay dont worry...just dont say anything...

tiffany: okay... i love you..!

wooyoung: i love you too...

tiffany: byee... mwah.!

 

Nobody's POV

 

            At 9pm in the evening wooyoung went out to be alone.... first he past by to SNSD's company but he stopped in walking as he saw someone went out and thought that it might be someone he could talk to....but is its just a girl he didn't know, so he just keep on walking....

           Sudenly he noticed that their are someone who are following him... as he look back, it turned that he has been followed by reportes and photographers again....so he run as fast as he could......

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

         This was a great day for me... i will debut soon and will be a part of one of the most popular group in korea, SNSD.... but not just a member, but i will be their leader also..!!!

" ouched.! " i shouted as i fell down the ground because someone bump unto me.....

 

Wooyoung's POV

 

I run as fast as i could, but they are still catching up...

BAM.!!!!!........... i bumped into someone.....

" sorry... sorry.. " i apologized

she looked up... i was shocked it was her, the girl i saw erlier....

"aaaaaaahhh.... the reporters coming. what should i do..??? i asked myself...

and then a good idea come up into my mind...  I could used her to save tiffany " i thought....

end of the POV

 

" Aisssshhh..!!!! " wooyoung said dont know what to do....

 " hey.!... what wrong with ~ ~ ~ ?!?!? " taeyeon said but interupted as wooyoung grab her face and kissed her....

she was shocked and their are a lot of reporters and cameras flashing on them....

she wanted pushed him away... but he was way too strong..holding her whole body.. taht she cant let go......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PLEASE COMMENT GUYS... HOPE YOU LIKE IT.!!!!