He's bad

Let's Get Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I bet he jerked off all night!” Krystal laughed as her hands banged the wooden desk until her palms turned pink. Yuna on the other hand was silent. Mr. Kim was called to the Main office that morning for watching on school grounds apparently. He looked so glum and flustered at the same time, she felt quite bad for the said man. He was rude and unfair to the students most of the time but he clearly didn’t deserve this. And she couldn’t do anything about it. She developed a cautioned view of Kyungsoo. Who knew what he was capable of? She sure didn’t want to mess with him. He changed. He's bad now. 

Rumors had spread rapidly and Mister Kim had become the subject of mockery. She bet that a certain someone was the one behind those rumors too because things that happen in the office usually stay in the office. The staff wouldn't voluntarily expose such things to the student body. He was indeed the mastermind behind this whole plan. She had silently gone back home the previous night  after their little adventure while Jongin had to stay and keep guard as Kyungsoo worked his virtual magic. He purposely hacked into Mister Kim’s laptop and had a video playing on high volume before closing it without shutting the system down. He had planned it well and made sure to do something that prevented him from being recorded in the security camera as well. Sneaky bastard. He was already at the level of an amateur spy, Yuna thought. Not like she knew what exactly was the level of an amateur spy.

“Hey” Baekhyun took the seat behind Yuna. “Hey…” Yuna replied just for the sake of replying. Baekhyun was the quietest member of Yuna’s so called gang. But he was also the most distant. He would slip in a few words here and there, maybe crack a few jokes. Other than that, he would not exercise any sort of involvement in their conventionalities. The dude was a dry piece of bacon left alone on the table.

“Guys, this is just so wrong, how could he do such things?” Sehun shared his discomfort over the matter with his friends whose brains were as thick as their skulls. As usual they ignored him and proceeded to do their own job. Philosophy and morals were not his friend’s cup of tea. 

Class had started and time flew by real quick with little gossips and chitchats in between. It was lunch time and Yuna sat down at her usual seat right at the corner of the cafeteria with her friends. A sort of uneasiness and consciousness washed over her. She found it hard to keep her face straight with his eyes paying her too much attention to her uneasy facade.  She had not paid him much attention all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter