Chapter 3

Damage

p/s: on Narae’s side

It has been almost 30 minutes since she stand there and knocks the door but there is still no answer and the house owner didn’t pick up her phone. Maybe she should try for another time but as she tried to leave the place, the door is being opened by someone and that person smiles widely to her.

 

            “perhaps……were you guys rang the door just a while ago?

And Narae looks left and right in confounded. Who?

 

p/s: on Boa’s side

When she was so devastated from her first album failures, they came into her life. Her first album had been accused for plagiarism and indeed that was true. The composer plagiarized 5 of her song in that album. The whole day was a mess, the media, the police, the other singers and composers who look down on her. All the stress and pressure was on her. Her president is the only one who had been with her the whole time, giving her strength as for an amateur and novice singer like her; this is a truly blown for her. She was having the hardest the whole day even though she showed a strong poker face in front of all at the press conference.  

When she came home that night, she forgot that she had advertised for housemate to fill another room in the house. She hated living alone. Once she opened the door she saw 4 ladies even though she only asks for another two. All of them were shocked when they knew that Boa’s is the owner of the house. Her news just broke up in the morning and Boa though they will turn their back and left her but what was happened is opposite. And now, they are their housemate.

But actually, It’s only Narae who come into her life yet she create the other three….

 

______________________________________________

 

Narae wakes up wondering why she had the dream from what had happened two years ago. but something’s feels off…

               “Narae-shhi? Can you hear me?” The person in front of her demands for her reaction.  She was shocked with the sudden question.

              “how are you feeling today Narae-sshi?” She asked again. Smiling to her. She looks at the person and at the other person beside her. That girl’s face was fretting from uneasy feeling. And then she saw that girls slowly came to her and holds her hands.

              “Are you okay?” she asked. Narae nodded slowly.

              “Jiwonna? what are you doing here?” Narae asked back. Jiwon? eh, Narae was taken aback.     “Sorry, what I just called you?” She asked in disbelief. How would that name just came out from . Didn’t she hate that name?

              “yes it’s me.Jiwon” The girl replied back. “I’m here to take you back. We are going home.” She smiles. “Let’s get ready. Bohyung and Sihyun are already waiting for you at the house” As she was captivated, Narae obediently pack her things even though she is still confused on what is happening now

             “What had happened to me?” She pulls Jiwon’s sleeves slowly. Jiwon then sits on her bed and said, “you had decided to come to start anew and now, we are welcome you again” She gifted her with a warm smile and hold Narae’s hand. Narae feels that warmth.

Jiwon had been told earlier that Narae might still in the state of accepting the reality but they think it was the best to let her stay with the people who close to her to help the healing process as she started to show some positive improvement. They had tried every single way and Narae’s state of mind had become better day by day.

            “But, what about Boa?”

            “Narae, what had you said about Boa yesterday?”

Narae looks on her feet that are playing with the edge of her bed comforter, thinking about why Jiwon questioning back her question and then looks at Jiwon again. She had realised the reason why. “I’d promise not to let her be me again.” said she.

Jiwon smiles.

           “Am I becoming better now?” She asked Jiwon like a little kid, showing her innoncent smiles to her. Jiwon slowly hugs Narae’s tiny and bony shoulder with her left hand, she missed that smile too.

          “we will help you as long as you promise to help yourself” She kissess her forehead and bring that girl into her embraces...

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so, I ended this story here asI don't want to go any far. T_T  

I was listening to Hyori’s Amor Mio instrumental. The song depicts on how a person longed for lover to be with that person after the separation. I feel the longing, the loneliness and without me realized it, this instrumental had been an inspiration for me to write this. Also, a song that had been sung by a female singer in my country sing a song entitled “Meet in Dream”. The song potrays about the singer didn’t want to be waked up from her dream because he love one had died and they only meet in dream.  She asked for anyone to not wake her up from her dream because that is only what she can create a beautiful moment even just for a while.

"Even my eyes still miss to see you, please give him back in my dreams even for a while"