Precious

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was admit in the hospital two days before the due date. My husband, after knew that his wife got pregnant, he set all in planned–Prepare an umbrella before it rains, they said. How the cost? Never ask for it, it'd probably beyond my budget. But, he'd always managed about the financial. Didn't men not always prepare about that? However, he did that.

General's POV

Sara admitted in the hospital 3 days before her due date. To Baekhyun, he must've prepared all for her beloved wife before anything happened. Because their neighbour got an issue of 'giving birth in the car', 'giving birth in the ambulance' or even in the house, or the place rather than hospital, he doesn't want to bother Sara with that kind of thing. Even though she had convince her husband about not staying, he did that anyway for her sake. He is really cautious and careful about all their surroundings.  "What with this , so cautious huh?", Sara touched his chin and slide there.

"You're so delicate and vulnerable right now. How can I'm not be sooo...cautious", he smiled.

Sara gazed to oval's face of her husband, "I don't want to leave you yet,yeobo" she thought. Baekhyun get up from her beside and watched for Byeol on the single hospital chair. He slept there. "He already fell asleep, yeobo", Baekhyun giggled. Byeol fell asleep after watching a non-stop cartoon on his tablet while waiting for his grandparents. He was waiting for them since his mother admitted an hour ago. "Aww, poor my baby. Put him beside me while wait for your parents to come over", said Sara.

"No, he's big already. How can he fit beside you?", he grinned to teasing that he was 'jealous' for Byeol will lie beside her. "Nah, give him now Byun ssi. Don't act like your son is your rival now", said Sara. Baekhyun chuckled, "Arasseo~". Then, he lifted his sleepy son carefully and put beside his wife. He fixed his son's shiny black hair to the side so his hair doesn't tickle him on the eye corner. "I can't wait to see our baby!", Sara raise her right arm on the air. Baekhyun surprised by it and she laughed. "What was that face?". "Why you aggressive suddenly?", his eyes widened. "Might your baby active in there", Sara giggled.

Later, Baekhyun went to the cafeteria for bought some foods that he and Byeol can eat in the meantime. There, he went to the convinient store instead. In right hand rows, there was a long rows of junk foods, with many of types of chocolates, sweets. Meanwhile on the other rows, there was breads, biscuits and so on. "I'm craving sweets now...", Baekhyun mumbled. "But, he was just like a kid. His eyes wandered around the store like a kid who never get enough with his lust sweets foods. "Am I, Byeol or what? I feel like I want all", he thought. Although his kid never got this ruckus behaviour. What a messed a father with a kid's lust. He smiled and pick several boxes of Pepero, the No.1 chocolate stick biscuit in South Korea. "My favourite...", he said. "Excuse me, sir. Who are you talking with just now??", asked the cashier with frowned in her face. Baekhyun shook his head and continue to the beverage area. "There's a Milkis? Woah, I didn't know the hospital store will provide many types of product in here", said Baekhyun while held a bottle of original flavour of Milkis. With two bags of light snacks, at last, he forgot to buy a supper.

Soon, he'd arrived at his room's private room. An old woman played with Byeol, it was his mother, who'd just arrived a several minutes before Baekhyun attend. She smiled to his son and continue to played with Byeol. "Byeol-aa, baegopa (are you hungry)?", he asked his playful son. Byeol still playing with his favourite grandmom at the side of the desk cabinet. He put the snacks on the bed's table of Sara. Her eyes starred at the plastic bags, "Aren't that all snacks, yeobo?". Baekhyun grinned and make a poece sign with his long, pretty finger. "Jeongmalyo (Seriously)?", she asked with her left eyebrow up and rest her folded arms on her big belly.

"I was just,um...hungry with sweets", Baekhyun confessed.

"Are you a kid, Baekhyun-aa?", his father giggled when he saw Baekhyun stood still in front of his wife.

"Don't look at me like that...", Baekhyun pouted. "Is appa got mad by eomma?", Byeol said with his confused face looking at his parents face. "If you've get too many sweets in your pocket, you'll get a lesson from your eomma", said his grandmom to . His mouth agape and covered his big round eyes with his small, cute, little hands.

"There are other fish in the sea, I'll get you someday..." said Sara, still rest her folded arms on her belly. Then, Baekhyun scatched his scalp hair and turned to his son. "Hehehe...", he grinned. Sara not really mad, she just, somehow, she can't handle the irritated of his behaviour in front of their son. Well, kids will follows the parents when they in their development phase. However, Baekhyun and Sara never scolded their son or just abandoned the advices without explained to him. All their method, make sure, that his son will adapt and aknowledge about it.

"Aigoo~Keokjeongma (don't worry), I'd brought a lunch for all of you. Sara-yaa, eomma brought an oxe tail soup with a grilled beef. You should eat more red meat for more iron and vitamin B," said her mother in-law to her with a big smiled drew on her face. Sara's euphoric face was exposed in the meantime her mother in-law opened the lid of the food container. Her eyes in tears and full of non-verbal appreciate on her swollen face. "Don't look at me like that, just eat how many you want..", her mother in-law put a bowl of rice in front of her on the table. She still a half lies down on her bed. Baekhyun helped her with put the bed where the position she can sit properly to eat. The remote control was just beside her pillow. Afterwards, he tried to took some vegetables in the small food container, but then, his mother tapped his hands once. "Don't take your wife's food", she glared into Baekhyun's eyes.

He started to whining without think about his pride in front of his son. His father laughed with his attitude, "You're so childish, you want to eat sweets then stole your wife's dish?", he wiped his little tears from laughing just now with his palm. Byeol still played with his new toys that the grandparents brought. Baekhyun pouted and snuggled to his son's tummy. Sara giggled while eating her food without got interrupted by two cute person. Later, his mother opened a new container of food. There was a 'Japchae' which is, a glass noodle. And, 'Samgyetang', a ginseng chicken soup. The room full of the aroma from his mother cooking talent. Byeol's favourite, a triangle 'kimbap' that his grandmom made. He saw and asked to eat it. Since the grandparents had eaten their dishes, they'd just eat some of kimbap and japchae. Their visits period nearly end, the grandparents took Byeol with them after finished the cleaning. They waved each other to Sara before leaving. Baekhyun send his parents until to their car.

"Byeol-aa, joshime (careful). Don't make your grandparents in trouble, arachi (okay)?~", Baekhyun cuddled and kissed his son's chubby cheeks. "Ne, appa~", he entered and seat on his car seat behind the driver's seat. "Baekhyun-aa, call us when it comes", said the mother with pleased eyes. "Fighting, I saw a nervous in your eyes...", his father pat his shoulder. Baekhyun tittered to his father's word. Then, they took a leave and waved to him. With a Chambray shirts that he still wore, he folded the sleeves arm. He got a goosebumped already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter