Propose You

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all this time she did to me, she've been like a 'wife' and 'mom' at the same time. She so talented to not getting marry but have a mother's soul in her heart. When you leave me, I thought that my life will be at the end. But God, send us for take care of us. I miss you so much my lovely wife. I know you our love still blooming even though you went earlier than me. Our son have a pure heart as you and obviously his figure just literally all me. Hahaha, he really followed us as his parents, don't you think? He is so clever, he's so independent even without me in his early age. I bet he more mature than me, yeobo-yaa. I hope you're not mad at me when I'm going to propose another girl. I'm not replacing you, yeobo. I'm just move on to my future and want our son have his mom even it's not you. Sara is not like you, and Byeol aware that. He started learning that she is not his mother. His mother was you. He know his lovely mother in the heaven now. But, he also appreciated Sara like his own mother. Saranghae, yeobo-yaa~

Nobody's POV

Byeol turn 5 this year and tomorrow is his day. Baekhyun and Sara plan to celebrate his birthday at the amusement park since Byeol really love there. "You already tall, Byeol'aa", said Sara. "Ne! I'm going to be taller than appa!", he giggled and running around."He seems so excited", she said. "You make him love amusement park so much", Baekhyun replied and pull Sara close to him. "Yaa, hajima~Byeol can see us", Sara said."Kwaenchana, you'll be his mom eventually", Baekhyun lend his head to Sara's forehead. Sara is so shy and she let go of Baekhyun. He likes to especially when they in front of Byeol. Byeol came back to them and hug Baekhyun from behind.

"Appa! You'll get marry with noona?", he innocent look makes them in awe. "Keureyo~Byeol-aa, you should start called noona, eomma. Because, he will be my wife and she will be your eomma", Baekhyun said to him. "Jinjja?! Ah!! Noona, nae eomma (my mom)?!", Byeol crunch his nose. Thereafter, they walk together home and make a preparation for tomorrow picnic. At night, Sara marinate some beef and chicken to cook for tomorrow's morning. Baekhyun has something surprised for her, to be specific, propose her when they celebrate Byeol's birthday. This plan is just between Baekhyun and his son and he hope that Byeol don't open his mouth about this topic. 

Byeol-aa, tomorrow, you must help appa", said Baekhyun to his son. "Mwoyo ap-pa~", Byeol replied to his father while he still playing with his toys. "You will give her a balloon and flower, can you do that for appa?", Baekhyun asks while his son's hair. "Keureom~(yeah, of course)", said Byeol. "Poppo~", Baekhyun want a peck of kiss from his son. CHU~

They rolled together in their room. Baekhyun already have a good relation with his own son. But, that doesn't mean he already done in his grief session. Sometimes, he have a mood down and Sara always comfort him. Lost someone that we loved obviously can't get to move on that easily. This is so heartbreaking moment, especially when Sara can't talk to him. 

After Sara finish marinated the meats, she return to their room and saw both of them still playing. "Yaa~You guys really make me wanna join you guys~!", Sara act like she wants to jump between both of them. "Andwae~~!", Byeol laugh and act like he's gonna get hit. Then, Baekhyun pull Sara and he kiss her in front of  Byeol. Of course his clever son react to it, "Ew~Appa", said Byeol while close his eyes. "Hahaha, neomu kwiyeo~", Sara pinch Byeol's chubby cheeks. After tired playing around, Baekhyun and Byeol accidentally fell asleep on the floor. Sara Baekhyun's hair gently and kiss him on the forehead, "You're a good father and I really wants to appreciate both of you in my life".

 

Seeing Byeol sleep makes Sara smile as well. This clever little kid really make his own father open his eyes about responsibility. Then, Sara take the blanket and sleep together with them on the floor. Sleep with their lover is so much relax if tired all day. On the next day, Sara and Baekhyun wake early to get ready all the things. Meanwhile, Byeol still sleep with his favourite pillow. "Achime, jagiya~", Baekhyun hug Sara from behind. "Achime, Byun ssi. You're the one who excited today, huh?", Sara . Baekhyun give a kiss on her left cheek. After he already take a bath, he helped Sara in the kitchen to make a preparation for the food. "I can't wait to eat this!", Baekhyun touch his belly. "Nan baegopa (I'm hungry)~", he pouted now. Sara glare at him and said, "Don't you ever think to steal away my ingredients. You must wait until it finish and we-". Baekhyun crunch the carrot beside him. "Yaa!", Sara hit Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun grin and continue to eat his carrot. "He really like a kid!", Sara's monologue. 

About an hour, Sara finish cooking and Baekhyun ready to pack up all the dishes. "Don't pack in the microwave one! That's for our breakfast!", shout Sara from their room. Suddenly, "Don't eat that! Wait for me and Byeol!", Sara's add. Baekhyun just sigh and continue to pack the last one dishes. When Sara enter their room, she saw Byeol already awake but still he still confused. "Who wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter