Coming Through

Who Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-day

Sara and Baekhyun get ready in a different room. Because the setter and the makeup make the room more crowd than just without the accesories. Although, friend of Sara, Irene, come as a bridesmaid for her friend's wedding. Byeol that drawn by his cartoon and slowly his eyes closed. "Byeol-aa~, don't you waiting for eomma?",Sara asks him. "Ah! N-ne,eomma~",he smile while his eyes so shady. After several minutes continue watching the cartoon, he's falling asleep waiting for his mother make a preparation. "Pity you, my kid..",said Sara watching him sleepy all the time. Then, the cosmetologist continue to touch-up my face with some loose powder. Ah~What a lovely day, I'm still in body pain phase. It's so tiring and makes my head dizzy all the time. Hm, maybe because of the side effect. Yeah, this is the first time in my life that I have to carry someone's life.

2 months earlier

My head hurts so much. I feel like I want to cut my head off so bad. I didn't drank yesterday, but I don't know why suddenly my head feels pressure this morning. Should I go to the clinic? Hm, this unusual scene always hit me when I'm so busy. Today the company will make a promotion for the latest company about the joint venture product. I need to get shower now and soak my body for 1 hour with hot water. Aigoo~Don't be too weak, dearself. I saw Baekhyun sleep calmly, I don't want to awake him since he so busy yesterday and came home late. He really not change his outfit before he take a sleep. This man, really! I massage my head a bit to make me feels better. I breath with a deep inhale and exhale for 3 times. Then, I try to get up by holding the edge of the bed and slowly walking towards the bathroom. I take my towel but suddenly I feel want to faint. So, I've stop for awhile. I saw myself pale in front of the mirror. What's with this symptom? I massage again my head slowly and began to walk. But, my body feel so weak, I just feel that I grab a table but slip down and-

BLACKOUT.

I don't remember what happen to me but I'm ended up at the hospital. I saw Baekhyun beside me and held my hand. I feel better a bit but I don't have an energy to get up. Baekhyun noticed my reaction,he called for a nurse, "Nurse! My wife!". He so lovely as always. We didn't get marry yet but he called me his wife already. I still see him with a slow-mo and I can't speak. I just smiled to him. I don't see Byeol. Where is he? Did he fine? What actually had happen to me? Baekhyun still hold my hand. A few minutes later, a doctor and 2 nurses enter to my room. "Byun ssi, please wait for awhile. We need to check her for a minute..",said the nurse. I saw him going out and now it just me and the doctor. "Kim ssi, are you feel better today?",the doctor asks me. I nodded slowly. "Your blood pressure is getting better now, please eat more food with a high glucose okay? I will tell your husband about this good news. Now, please rest",said the doctor again and smiled. After I heard that, I went to sleep real quick. I didn't eat any since after that. But, surely the doctor give me a glucose that's why I still can awake. I'm still young but today I'm sick like an old woman.

Baekhyun's POV

My wife, fainted in front my eyes. With a shattered glasses. I was thought I'm losing my lovely person again, but not for this year. I will get marry to her and she will be my children's mother. After I saw her like that, I tried to shake her body but there's no response. Quickly, I lifted her up and call Byeol to follow me to go to the hospital. "Eomma waeyo, appa?",he asks while holding his mother's hand. "Appa will bring eomma to the hospital, ne, Byeol-aa? Eomma is sick. We need to help her",I said and start driving. Even though I've drove faster than usual, but I still careful with surroundings since I brought my son and other's safety also my responsibility if I don't follow the law.

After arrived at the hospital, I didn't let Byeol out from the car. But, after the car stop, he suddenly went out and called for help,"Eomma is hurt. Dwowajuseyo (please help)..", said him to the security. I saw him and feel relieved he doesn't go anywhere. He is really clever boy. He's so young to feel this common sense, what a good child. Then the hospital's bed brought out. I lifted her and put her gently on that bed. I left her for awhile to park my car aside. I grabbed Byeol's hand and bring him inside the car.

Now, we've been waiting for her outside of the emergency room. Yeah, I've waited outside this room again. Waiting with a hope but act like a hopeless one. I rest my head back and slowly Byeol's hair. I try to relax but I can't. The past still gives me chills. I don't want this to be happen again. I love her, Byeol's needs her. Why suddenly she so pale like that? After that, I called my parents and telling what's going on. My parents shocked and rushing wants to come over. They said they wants to less my burden. After what happened to my own family, my parents afraid that my condition getting worst. Byeol lie down beside me and play with his finger. He must be worried too.

"Who's Kim Sara's guardian?",the nurse asks after out from the emergency room.

"Me, I'm the husband..",I just raised my arm since Byeol fell asleep on my hips. "Ireumeun mwoeiyo (what's your name)?",she asks. "Byun Baekhyun",I replied with a worried voice. "Your wife is stable now. She may in a observation room for observation until she finish her 1st drip. We'll inform you later. You can meet her, but only 1 person", said the nurse. I smiled and nodded. Sara-yaa, I'm so missing you right now. It's nearly noon now. I can't meet you yet. Suddenly, Byeol awakes from his nap, "Appa? Eomma eodiyo?",he asks me while rubbed his eyes. "Eomma is getting better now. Harabeoji gwa halmeoni, will come over. We'll wait for them okay? Now, you have to eat",I said and fix her hair a bit. "Ne..",he yawned. Pity you, my son. I hope you understand the situation. I bring him to the hospital's cafe to eat something. We didn't eat any breakfast yet, we're getting some brunch now.

After we're finishing our dishes, my parents arrived in the hospital and we're met at the cafe. "Aigoo, uri Byeol-aa~",my mom kiss her grandson.

"How's Sara?",my father suddenly question at me. I was just smile at him that time.

"Let's go we see her!",my mom began to walk. "Andwae,emmeonim (Cannot)",

"They said, only one guardian can watch her. She's still in the observation ward..",I explained.

"She must've be so weak..",said my mother in the verge of tears.

Yeah, we still didn't know what happen actually. Why would this simple scene make it more worst? I don't get it. She was just fine before, why suddenly-

I went to the ward room while Byeol with his grandparents. I sat next to her. I hold her hands. She's still warm and nice to hold it tight. I miss you so much, Sara-yaa. Don't leave me like this. I can't bear with it yet. I can't. We have Byeol to raised. Come on, be strong jagiya~

Nobody's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter