You, Me and a Whole Lot of Loving

Kissing Son Seungwan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy felt goose bumps on her arms when Seulgi’s voice sliced through her heart. Unfortunately for her, it seemed Irene was feeling the same thing.

She nudges the older woman from her daze.

Wendy could already see Sulli being upset.

“Miss Son?” Seulgi’s angelic voice tugs Wendy and Irene again.

“Wendy-Unnie, Miss Kang, you two may talk in my office. Irene-Unnie, I think Miss Choi wants to have a word with you.”

Wendy feels the chills but Seulgi’s warm hand held her arm.

She breath and slowly eyes the woman she had spent a very, very wonderful evening with. The young CEO had a glorious smile on her lips. It took everything in Wendy to keep herself from fainting and taking a step forward to the elevator in order get to Yeri’s office.

Seulgi quietly followed her, assisting her with a constant smile on her face.

They enter and they find themselves alone as the elevator doors closed.

“What floor?” Seulgi asked staring at the buttons as if it was the first time she had seen them.

Wendy moves backwards felt her rear against the elevator wall.

She closes her eyes because she can’t handle the closeness, the intensity in Seulgi’s smiles, the warmth she feels pooling just below her stomach.

She finds it harder to breathe when Seulgi stood in front of her. She knows because her scent was putting Wendy into a high.

“Miss Son…” Seulgi whispers and Wendy manages not to open her eyes.

The warm breath was on her ear, goose bumps travelling all throughout her body.

Wendy’s eyes shot open when she felt the CEO’s hand on her cheek. She looks up and her senses grow numb at how dreamy Seulgi looked.

“Miss Son, do you need me to take you to the clinic first?” The CEO slipped her fingers in between Wendy’s and it made her breathless.

“Seungwan…” Seulgi carefully says as her free hand cupped Wendy’s cheek.

She was about to close her eyes anticipating that earth shattering kiss she had missed.

Imagine her disappointment when Seulgi didn’t.

“I think I should take you to the clinic.”

@@@@@@@

Sulli eyed Irene with her eyes twitching. It was one thing to know your best friend was good looking. It was another thing that your own girl friend was ogling over her.

“Do you want to join them instead?” She finally asks with that same strain in her voice.

“No… I… I just wasn’t prepared that you have a boss like that and that you would be here today.” The older woman seemed to have recovered and was now turning the tables.

“Is she the reason why you haven’t even called me? You do know that your boss likes Wendy right?”

Sulli nods and presses the bridge of her nose. If she didn’t know Irene that well, she was about to get some tongue lashing for having spent her time with Seulgi.

Jealousy is a very poisonous thing when it came to Irene.

She knows it damn too well.

“Seulgi is an old friend. We have been friends since we were in diapers. I dated her cousin Soojung.”

“Soojung…?”

“Krystal. Remember her?”

“Oh yes I remember her. She threw the water to face remember? You are lucky I forgave you.”

Of course it was always her fault. Sulli smiles and takes Irene’s hand to hers and kisses her cheek. She lets her lips linger there till Irene gave in and wrapped her arms around her neck.

“I’m sorry…” Sulli mumbles.

“I’m sorry too…”

“I was just busy with the family and with this venture. The Jung sisters were busy so I had to help Seulgi. I didn’t mean to cancel our dates. I didn’t want you to leave your work behind either.” The taller girl creates distance and lets her thumb caress the corner of Irene’s lips.

“Okay…”

And just like that Irene gives in to Sulli. If there was one thing that Irene was weak at, it was her crescent shaped eyes when she smiles.

Sulli eye-smiles and kisses Irene’s lips this time. All is well and good for Sulli and Irene.

@@@@@@@

Seulgi stood nervously inside Yeri’s office since Wendy left her by herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter