My First Kiss Went a Little Like This

Kissing Son Seungwan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Wendy frowned at her own reflection then turns to her Best Friend, Irene who merely raised an eyebrow.

“What didn’t he like? I mean, I tried to be less dorky. I tried to be less hyper when we went to the park.” She sighs and Irene pats her head.

“Tell me what the hell did I do wrong and he can’t even text me that there won’t be a second date?”

A giggle then an uncontrollable laughter filled her cubicle. Her eyes closed and her teeth clenched.

The Satan squad just heard her outbursts again.

“Remind me why I’m friends with them again? Yeri is the boss but I really don’t give a damn. It’s my love life you know.”

“You love them and you should really, really stop whining.” Irene turns to her workstation and leaves the Satan squad to pester her.

“You know, you should have agreed to Yeri’s advice. She could get you a better date than those guys in the 12th floor.” Joy shrugs as Wendy threw her a deathly glare.

“I mean. It’s not like you have many options. I think you dated the whole floor already. I am surprised you are not dating anyone on your own floor.”

“The floor has only girls on it. Thanks to that old maid over there!” Wendy whines and Irene turns her chair to give her a slap on the head.

“I prefer to be called picky. Who told you I haven’t dated. I just think it wasn’t time. So stop whining.”

“If I didn’t know any better, the reason why the whole floor is filled with gorgeous women is because you’re a low key lesbian Irene-Unnie.” Yeri makes a joke and then mock-blocks Irene’s fist.

“Don’t . It’s her period. You don’t want to mess with the Bunny on a rampage.” Joy adds and now runs a few feet away so that Irene was out of reach.

“We should go Unnies. Oh Wendy-Unnie, meet me in my office. I’ll help you with your date tonight.”

The Satan squad disappear and while Irene was already red in embarrassment.

“If only Yeri wasn’t the CEO.” Irene mutters and Wendy could see those nostrils flare.

“Like you said Unnie, we love them. Stop whining.”

@@@@@@@

The scene outside her office was serene. It was so unlike what was happening within. Her managers were bickering, and honestly, it wasn’t something to argue about.

It was something Seulgi could put on hold anyway.

“She can’t go out with that tramp. You know she’s just after publicity. Seulgi doesn’t needs to get drag into that rumor mill.” Krystal yells across the room.

Jessica huffs and angrily places magazines on the table.

“You want her to date this heiress so she could ually abuse her. Please. She doesn’t even look as pretty as her.”

Seulgi turns and the two siblings slash managers where rows apart.

Sometimes she wonders why her office was too big.

Then she remembers Jessica designed the whole room.

She quietly takes a seat and opens her laptop. It had been a while since she browsed through anything. Just then, a mail came through.

Cold sweat ran through her head as her eyes carefully checked on her managers.

The two were still arguing, clueless about the things Seulgi had done.

Seulgi reads the mail and sends a reply.

An unusual smile appeared on her lips. It must be the boldest thing she had ever done in her life. Noticing the sudden silence, she looked up to see Krystal and Jessica’s eyes on her.

Those eyebrows frown and before they could even say a word, Seulgi beat them to it.

“I have a blind date tonight.”

@@@@@@@

Wendy struggled to go into Yeri’s office. Whatever it was that Junior Satan would come up with will never be good. It never has.

She knocks and she sees their CEO smiling like a total child on Christmas morning. Wendy rolls her eyes and walks over to see what the young woman was up to.

“What now Yeri…?”

“I got you a date.” The young CEO smiled widely, eyebrows moving suggestively.

“You have to be kidding.”

“What? You can’t get a decent date with formality so I just got you a blind date.”

Wendy peeks at the CEO’s laptop and finds a conversation so striking she wanted to strangle her boss.

“You set me up with your secret pen pal or something you little hooligan?”

“What? SeulBear is nice.”

“Yeri!” Wendy whines and stomps her feet.

Not only did her boss fail the concept of what a date she really wanted, but the person she was about to meet liked Yeri. NOT HER, WENDY.

“Oh come on. SeulBear won’t know the difference. I have paid the restaurant and the hotel room…”

“HOTEL ROOM!” Wendy’s eyes grew so wide, Yeri laughed at the thought they would bulge out.

“I will do not DO IT on the first date!”

“Easy Unnie. It’s just SeulBear tends to get tired easily. I booked it just in case. You don’t ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter