Hello Miss CEO

Kissing Son Seungwan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene yawns as she entered her floor.

It was another day at work.

It was another day for her to manage the hooligans on her Department.

Good thing Wendy was her first mate. She could rely on her best friend to deliver if the others cannot. Son Seungwan doesn’t crack under pressure.

Or so it was what Irene thought.

She passes by Wendy’s cubicle and sees her best friend still staring at the mirror.

Irene raised an eyebrow before making her presence known.

“Did hell freeze over or are you procrastinating?”

She then notices that Wendy has not removed her scarf.

“Don’t you feel hot? You are still wearing that old thing inside.”

“She’s hot.”

Irene heard the words but decided there might be problems with her hearing.

Growing up slash getting old problems

“Come again? I didn’t under…”

“She’s so hot…”

Her face changes into things unimaginable as she tried hard not to take humor on Wendy’s current situation. But the older woman could only take so much. Irene held her stomach as she laughed. Yeri passed by and eyed her with a very questioning look.

The CEO was in a hurry and has no intention to ask whatever her vice president for advertising was laughing about. But she had to back track when she saw a glimpse of Wendy.

“What’s wrong with Wendy-Unnie?”

Irene cleared then opened . Only to laugh at Wendy again.

“Irene-Unnie?” Joy was in Wendy’s cubicle now. Wendy, the great Son Seungwan, was staring longingly at herself in the mirror.

“What’s with the scarf?” Joy added then grew wide eyed.

“So it’s true?” The tallest of the four had her jaw drop as low as it could.

“She finally got her cherry popped?” Yeri earned a smack at the back of her neck.

“Aw! Irene-Unnie! You should stop treating me like a baby. I have a client meeting today. How would they react if my Unnie treats me like a five year old, smacking me upside?”

“They would say what a pretty Unnie you have.” Irene smirks then hears Wendy mumble.

“Unnie… What do I do?”

Joy and Yeri looked at the Great Son Seungwan in surprise. Never did they realize the effect was going to be this epic.

You never see Wendy in such a state.

The cool and calm Son Seungwan had completely vanished.

“Should I tell the client to move the meeting?” Yeri asked still eyeing her eldest Unnie.

“She can do it. I’ll get her back to normal.” Irene pushes the younger women towards the elevator and goes back to her Best Friend.

“YAH! KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!” Irene yells and suddenly Wendy was bolting to prepare the presentations.

The Power of Irene Bae

@@@@@@@

Seulgi sat on her limo with her best friend in tow. Krystal and Jessica were finishing some paperwork for their expansion proposal for the board so she tapped her instead.

The young CEO made it a point that she would not have to meet the two considering what had transpired the night before.

Her cousins did hate her one night stands.

“You have been quiet.”

Seulgi merely smiles and was handed the paper works.

“They have done their homework. This venture would certainly be lucrative.”

“I know.” Seulgi politely smiles then looks out the window.

She wonders if Seungwan was thinking about her.

She had left the woman in the hotel room as she slept peacefully. Genuinely attracted to Seungwan, Seulgi gave her a number to call in case she wanted to go out again. A first time, but Seulgi really wanted to see her again. But not out of force. She didn’t have the heart to wake Seungwan so she wasn’t able to ask if a second date was okay. She wasn’t able to get Seungwan’s number so might as well leave with a contact number.

It has been six hours since she left Seungwan.

She wished a message would have at least come her way.

But alas, none ever made one to the provided number.

“Is it me or is Kang Seulgi looking rather unhappy today.”

“I just feel tired. Thank you by the way for coming. Jessica is really busy. I need a lawyer handy.”

“No problem. Now then why do you have that long face?”

“Do you think I can commit?” Seulgi asked and saw how her best friend’s eyebrows rose.

“What? You really think I can’t?”

“Kang Seulgi, why bother asking me if you’re going to argue anyway?”

Seulgi opens then closes it again.

Her best friend eyed her, waiting for her to speak.

But words were still left unsaid.

“The woman last night, she changed something huh?”

“How did you know?”

“Krystal told me to keep an eye on you. You have been acting strange this morning. She told me about the woman, the blind date. You’ve dated Seulgi. You’ve dated a lot.”

Seulgi felt embarrassed. It wasn’t a feat she was proud of. It just so happened women wanted more than they wanted Seulgi.

“But you never did act this way before.”

“It was her first time.”

“So? It’s not like you haven’t done that with other women.”

“It was different because… We started talking at first. We didn’t have the intention. As time went by we had fun. I had fun.” Seulgi looks strai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter