D-3

High School Love On

A/N: Hi guys I've finally started updating after 2 months and I'm really sorry about that because school was crazily hectic!! But don't worry I have already written out the next 5 chapters so I can update on a more regular basis. Thanks for reading by the way! :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mr. Woo Ji Ho and Ms. Park Shin Hye? You guys are discharged since you're both fully healed." The nurse said after checking our blood pressures. 

I was ecstatic. I had been trapped within these four white walls for almost a month and they wouldn't even allow me to do my schoolwork here. 

Zico signed the bill and turned to face me.

"Where are you gonna go now?" He asked. 

"Um...the dormitory?" 

"You can't go there! CL's still there! At least you can't go back until I have Block B there to protect you." He said. 

"But there's Kyung there for me." I responded.

He scorned. "Kyung or me?"

Honestly it wasn't actually that hard of a decision now, although I felt a little embarrassed to admit it. "You." I answered.

He smirked victoriously and held me by my wrist. 

"Come on." He said, as he led me towards his house, I mean mansion.

~~~

Zico brought me up to his bedroom, which looked neater than before. 

"Well, I kind of figured that you would come again, so I tidied it up a bit." He said, waiting for my response. 

"Thanks..um it's really neat now." I said. 

He scoffed, pointing to a fox stuffed toy at the end of the room. "That's for you. It's a Zico Version 0.5." 

"Ooh!" I exclaimed, reaching over to hug the stuffed toy, which was too fluffy and cute. I made a mental note to bring it back to my dormitory so I could hug it to sleep every night. 

Zico cleared his throat loudly as I hugged the fox toy, reminding me of his presence in the room. "What are you doing with Zico version 0.5 when the original Zico is just right in front of you?" He asked, snatching the fox out of my grasp and throwing it to the other end of the room. 

"Hey!" I shouted. "Looks like somebody is jealous."

He rolled his eyes. "Anyway...I forgot to tell you that there aren't any other bedrooms in my house. And there's only a guest room which...um...doesn't have air conditioning."

"So?"

"So you'll have to sleep with me in my room of course!" He replied.

"I can always use the living room." I said, wondering how the huge mansion didn't have any other bedrooms.

"Um...lizards sneak into the living room at night, so you can't sleep there."

"How about --"

"Come on, can't you just sleep in my room?" He interrupted, exasperated.

I laughed at his expression. "Fine! But you sleep on the floor."

He paused for a moment. "No, I'm taking the bed." He insisted.

"Then I'll sleep in the guest room." I smirked. I had won. But of course I hadn't.

"We'll both sleep on the bed." He said. I reluctantly agreed.

~~

I yawned as I opened my eyes. Sunlight was streaming in through the windows where the curtains weren't drawn.

"Make it less bright." Zico whined, still half-asleep. I sighed and tried to get out of bed only to be stopped by the pair of arms that were holding me back.

"Don't go." Zico said.

"But you want me to draw the curtains!" I exclaimed, but Zico only pulled me closer to him, enclosing me in a back hug. I rolled my eyes, although I had to admit it felt pretty nice.

"Why is it so bright?" He asked the second time. "Can you draw the curtains?"

"Then you have to let go of me!" I almost shouted back at him. Did he not understand that I was currently trapped in his arms and I couldn't even move? What happened to his 12th placed brain?

He just smiled, eyes still closed. Did he just smile? What's wrong with him?  I reached for the alarm clock on the bedside table and set it to highest volume.

RINGGGG! Zico shrieked and jumped out of bed, releasing me from his clasp. I took the chance to cover his face with a blanket, running out to the living room before he could catch me.