Kiss me if i'm wrong

will you be my boo?

unbetaed as always. sorryㅠㅠ. Tell me what you think about the story and thanks for reading!!<3

--

"Cause chwe fit you more"
 
They walk side by side, hand in hand, with a comforting silence in the air. They enjoy each other company. Vernon smile at the thought of having seungkwan all to himself and he don't need to glance at the other boy to know that the other also having a huge smile and having a same thought as him.
 
"Chwe"
 
"Hmm" The said boy don't even budge to look at the shorter boy
 
"My lips is cold will you kiss it too?" Aww vernon really want to kiss that cute lips of his lover, boy how much he want to do that. But this kind of situation is rare, the almighty seungkwan never-let me repeat once again never- ask Vernon to do something for him kindly. It's always a command, so Vernon decide to tease his boo a little.
 
"Nope."
 
"Why?" Seungkwan pout
 
"Seems like it didn't work well, your cheek and nose is still red because of the cold" Vernon surely enjoy teasing his boo, but usually it just over a stupid game or food but now its about a kiss. What can he ask more than his desperate sassy boo that in need of a sweet peck on the lips?-nothing.
 
"Damn it, it's not because of the cold! Its because of you! I'm blushing!" With that seungkwan let go of the american-korean boy's hand and leave the other behind. On the other side vernon can't help but chuckle at seungkwan cute little act. Vernon compose his self and run toward seungkwan. He stop running just three feets behind seungkwan, then he walk naturally like nothing happen, like he didn't run to catch the brunette.
 
"Oi sassy boo!" 
 
"What?!" Seungkwan keep walking forward, pouting in the process.
 
"Why dont you try a 'kiss me if i'm wrong' question? I might kiss you then." Vernon hide his smile and walk forward, leaving the dumbfounded seungkwan behind. Seungkwan then think of a question and when he get a perfect one he run to catch the taller.
 
"Chwe! Kiss me if i'm wrong but dino is still alive right?" Seungkwan ask happily, he is sure that he will get his first kiss from his first love.
 
"Sorry babe but we have a friend named dino and yes he is alive, so no kiss for boo. You should've said dinosour if you want a kiss though " 
 
"Dummy! Dummy!" Seungkwan hit his head, he lose a first kiss over a stupid question. Call him desperate as mush as you wat cause that's the truth, he is desperate for his boyfie's kiss. Is there anyhing wrong about it?NO but his boyfie just make his life a million time tougher for a simple kiss that he obsess with. 
 
Vernon grip seungkwan's wrist. And seungkwan turn to his side. "We don't want to lose that cute face, do we?" Vernon smile and give a sweet peck on the shorter's lips.
 
"You are wrong, there should be no kiss." Vernon come closer to seungkwan's face actually he decide to play around with the shorter, but boo seungkwan look damn cute with his big puppy eyes that ask for a kiss so vernon can't help but let the other boy to have it. "But you are cute so i'll let you have it this time." With that vernon plant a quick kiss on seungkwan's lips. Vernon pull away and ruffle the dumbfounded seungkwan's hair, giggle a bit in the process.
 
"And boo try with dinosour next time, i'll give you a kiss then" then he continue to walk again.
 
"Boo!! Kiss me if i'm wrong but dinosaurs is still alive, right?" Seungkwan yell as he run toward vernon. As he catch up with his lover, seungkwan kiss his chwe. His chwe.
 
"Im wrong! Claimed my kiss already" Seungkwan giggle happily. Vernon smile at the pleasing, sweet, cute, adorable sight before him. "Thats our second kiss and i hope to make a lot more, so ask me lot of question, kay?" Vernon ruffle seungkwan's fluffy hair. "Aye aye captain!" Seungkwan salute. 
 
Vernon place his hands on seungkwan's shoulder make the latter closer to him. He kiss the shorter's head and mumble a soft 'cute'. While the said cute male is thinking of another 'kiss me if i'm wrong' question.
 
---
Seungkwan never imagine that he will run to the most boring place-library excitedly, and will actually read a lot of boring books-encyclopedia. He will write down a question on his notebook once in a while. But seungkwan don't care if he should keep quiet in this boring place and read a boring books cause he know that every question he made get him a cute kiss on the lips.
 
Boo seungkwan is happy. Or should i say chwe seungkwan?