Lonely

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun watched as his brother packed his stuff into the luggage. He didn't do anything, just sitting there on the bed. His brother, Nichan made sure that he brought everything that Nichkhun needs. Including the medicine that the hospital had prescribed. Well, his mother know better about the medicine. She can make sure which is better for her youngest son.

"P'Chan," Nichan turned to look at his brother with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, Khun?"

"Nothing," he shook his head and smiled a little. Nichan stared at his brother for a while and closed the lugagge, making sure it is secure enough. He took a seat next to his brother and patted his shoulder.

"What is it?"

"I was just wondering...but it is okay..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Is it time for us to go now?"

"Right. Let's go...are you sure you are okay enough? We can postpone it until you are good,you know?" Nichan Nichkhun's back neck. His temperature is fine but his brother still a bit paler. The doctor said it is normal for anyone to recover fully at most a week after the fever.

"I'm good,"

"Khun, listen. Promise me, will you?" Nichkhun didn't say anything. Somehow, he feels numb that he couldn't think of anything.

"No matter what happened, there is always good reasons. Sometimes, we have to deal with a lot of thing just so we can be more strong for our future. Sometimes, we need to let go of things that happened so that we can live gladly in present. it is not that we are wrong, but it is a test. Why us? Because we are loved, and chosen one. Just like you. A very special one. You understand right?" Nichan said softly and gently, exactly like when his father motivated him. Nichkhun stared at his brother for a while. No smile, no pout, nor even a single movement.

"...yeah...I understand,"

 

 

(Airport)

Nichkhun looked at them one by one with a small smile on his face. None of them could smile as they looked at his eyes. Chansung couldn't wait anymore, he ran and hugged his smaller hyung tightly.

"Yahh, why are you crying? I'm just coming back home. Not moving away," Nichkhun said, patting Chansung's back.

"You must be strong! Promise me!" Chansung said desperately. He had seen the weaker Nichkhun before. And he wished he won't see that again. He wished that weak Nichkhun would never appear anymore.

"I will. Thanks,"

"Guys, we need to go now...Chansung, don't worry. Nichkhun will be back..." Nichan patted Chansung's back with a wide smile. He was glad that his baby brother is always loved by these people here in Korea, where Khun has no even a single relative. Chansung was taken aback when he stared at Nichkhun's eyes but that made him speechless.

"Bye, guys. Please...focus on your...preparations for military service now...You don't have much more time. Okay? See ya," he said with a smile on his face. Each of them hugged the slender man with their pray.Seeing the back of Nichkhun whose walking awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter