Fever

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon put Nichkhun on the bed, and tucked him in. The latter fell asleep due to the tireness and shock. Chansung was the one who brought Nichkhun back to their van. At that time, Nichkhun had already looked really pale and exhausted. Minjun was amazing though. He managed to put Nichkhun into sleep just by his voice. 

"How is he?" Wooyoung came into the room with his eyes fixed onto the sleeping man. Taecyeon shook his head, Nichkhun's head gently, afraid to wake him up. But he needed warmth and comfort.

"We can only hope for a better tomorrow," Taecyeon whispered.

"Tomorrow's the funeral. Will he be able to come?" Wooyoung asked again. Taecyeon smiled slightly, obviously forcing it. 

"He will..."

 

The funeral took place in the sad morning. A lot of people had came to the funeral. Nichkhun stayed as far as possible from other people, as if he won't let anyone to touch him or talk to him. But Junho never left his side no matter what. In fact, he is the one who talked or answered for Nichkhun. Just when the coffin was placed inside the grave, Nichkhun realized that everything happened in front of him was real. He sobbed quietly, turning his back from the sight. 

"You promised me...but you left me so soon...Don't you love me?" the thought kept coming into his mind making him feels more miserable and lonelier than before. Not long soon s will also leaving him. Just when he thought that Bro Lee would stay with him as if nothing will change, fate twisted. 

"Khun...he'll be in peace..." Taecyeon came and gave him a warm tight hug. Leaning against Taecyeon wide chest, Nichkhun sobbed like a child. He gripped Taecyeon's shirt tightly as he would hid his face. Taecyeon couldn't hold his tears anymore the more he listen to Nichkhun's cries. He rubbed Nichkhun's back gently and tighten the hug. 

"We're here for you," that was when Nichkhun realized he was being crushed by their hug, 's warm hug. Minjun hugged him from behind. Junho and Wooyoung were by his side. While Chansung would stay as close as possible, holding his hand.

"That's okay hyung...that's okay...Bro Lee loves you very much like his own brother..he would always loves you..." Junho whispered while letting his own tears fall. The scene took other's interest as they could feel how strong their bond is. The bond of brotherhood between them and the deceased was obviously closer than anyone would have thought. Just looked at the hug and listen to Nichkhun's cries, no one can explain how strong their bonds are.

 

Chansung purposely parked the car near the beach. They don't want to go home at the moment. Nichkhun haven't said anything since they left the cemetery. He didn't sleep either. But Minjun made sure that Nichkhun leant against him in his embrace. 

"Shall we take a walk here for a while?" Chansung asked, turning his head to each of the hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter