Fire

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, he turned around with a big smile on his face. They sighed in relief as they walked closer toward the baby face member. Wooyoung took his hand which Nichkhun accepted it gladly.

"So cheesy~~ Whose idea is this?" he asked. Wooyoung hugged him a little to hide his shy face.

"He is the mastermind...the King of cheesiness," they laughed at Junho's words. That night was one of the best night for Nichkhun. He looked at their faces. He wanted to keep those smile forever. No matter where they will be, or what will happen in the future, he wants to keep their smile.

 

(Two month passed)

Nichkhun groaned as the coordi tighten his man-corset for his costume. He glared at them as he hissed in pain. But the coordi's glare were more scary than his. So he kept quiet and let them do their job.

"Sorry Khunnie boy, I have to tighten it more. Remember what happened yesterday?"

"Noona, it is not my fault that the corset fell off!"

"Are you on diet? Because if you are, you earned a big one, young man,"

"I did not!" Nichkhun pouted a little. Indeed, he got thinner since he was so busy with solo promotional. He doesn't want to bother the other members since they are busy preparing while doing their own stuff too.

"Just...too busy..."

"Did you see yourself in the mirror?" she asked as she sat down. As a noona of them, she are always asking for their good health. She is one of the staff who had witnessed their suffer. And sitting right in front of him now is a young man who are becoming a hardworking one. More hardworking than before that all of them could see, he is too hard on himself.

"Khunnie, listen here..." she turned the chair to face her. Even until now, she had treated Nichkhun like her own child. Seeing Nichkhun's baby face, she couldn't help it but to pamper him most.

"Take a rest tomorrow. You need it. See your face? Almost like a zombie. Even if I covered it with the thickest makeup, the real Nichkhun is paler. Tomorrow, after today's show, eat well, sleep well and rest well..okay?"she said.

"I can't. Tomorrow I have another magazine photoshoot..." he said after thinking for a while.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Well, this is the only thing I can do for my 2PM brothers. At least, they can have their preparations in ease. They don't have to think too much about other stuff. We did agreed before, fair splitting. So, it will be continued forever,"

"Yah...Stop being an angel, can't you?" she hit Nich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter