7/15. jingyeom

just tonight

7/15. jingyeom - “you’ve got bad breath” “omg do i really” “yes” “i’m so sorry” “it’s okay”


yugyeom had his arms wrapped around jinyoung, trying to sleep, when he felt jinyoung fidgeting.

"jinyoungie hyung, is everything okay? do you want to be the big spoon?" yugyeom thoughtfully asked. through the light of his night light (hey, he's afraid of sleeping in the dark, okay) he saw jinyoung scrunch his face in slight disgust. 

"did you even brush your teeth? you've got bad breath." jinyoung's blunt tone made yugyeom blush in embarrassment. 

"oh my god, do i really?" he reached out to position his hand in front of his face to smell his breath, and wow, he really does have bad breath.  

yugyeom looked down apologetically, "i'm so sorry, nyoungie..." jinyoung's face softened at his tone, and instead of saying a snark remark, he pulled himself closer to yugyeom's body, burying his face into his chest. 

yugyeom attempted to push the other male away and said in protest, "no— hyung don't! my breath-" 

"shut up, it's okay, idiot. i still love you." looking down, he met eyes with jinyoung's, who also looked up while saying that, and jinyoung lightly pressed a kiss on yugyeom's lips. yugyeom smiled in delight, wishing jinyoung a good night before closing his eyes, dreaming about the one he loves most.