Final

"Love at first sight do exists."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were a huge fan of Seventeen. You were so excited when you found out that Seventeen will going to have a concert in your country.

 

When that night came, you spent a lot of time choosing cute dresses to wear on, since Scoups ideal type is a cute girl. 30 minutes had passed and you're still in front of the mirror, busy making sure that yourself looks even more prettier just for Scoups because you will going to have a fanmeeting with them later.

 

You finally arrived at their concert at 7:30pm. Since you are in a VIP ticket, you don't have to worry about your seat. The concert will going to start at 8:00pm and since it's only 30 minutes away to start, you went at the bathroom to pee.

 

On your way to the bathroom, you were busy searching for your tissue inside your bag while walking in the hallway

 

And then...

 

BAM!!!

 

You accidentally bumped unto someone. You and the guy fell on the floor. "Ouch," you said while rubbing your softly.

 

"I'm sorry. Did you get hurt, miss?" the guy asked and immediately got up from the floor then held out his hand for you.

 

You reached out on his hand then he helped you get up, "Oh no. Don't worry. I'm fine. It's---"

 

 

O___O

 

 

You lifted your head up to look at the guy but you didn't finished your words when you found out that it was Scoups who you bumped unto!

 

You were stunned because of his handsomeness. It's your first time seeing him in person though. You still didn't let go of his hand and you're still holding it... it's so warm.

 

Scoups looks down at you, "Uh.. Is there any problem, miss?"

 

You didn't mind his question because you were busy scanning his face up, making sure if he's real or you're just dreaming. Your mouth opened when you found out that he was real. He was way more handsome in person than watching him on screen. You looked up at him as he looked down at you with a smile.

 

You think it's been 5 seconds since the two of you stared at each other while holding hands.

 

"Hey, Scoups! Let's go! The concert will going to start!" their manager suddenly called up.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I gotta go. See you later then~" he said as he let go of his hand from yours then ran up to his manager.

 

You watched him, back-facing you while walking away with his manager. You couldn't move any muscle. You feel like someone just took your breath away from you. You still couldn't believe you just bumped unto your bias and the best feeling is you held each others hands while staring at each other for like seconds! You're day is complete!

 

While watching him walking away, before he was out of your sight, he turned his head around to glance at you with a smile then waves his hand.

 

You stood there alone in the hallway with almost a minute when suddenly a voice of a man using mic, said, "Everyone, please welcome... SEVENTEEN!!!"

 

You heard the loud noise of fans then you realized the concert has started! Your eyes rounded then you rushingly ran towards your seat.

 

The intro of Mansae started. All fans started yelling and shouting as soon as Seventeen appeared on stage. You couldn't help it but join the fans too! You shouted out their names when it's their part. But when it's Scoups part to rap, you shout his name and cheered at the top of your lungs.

 

You couldn't believe what just happened next at that time. As you shouted Scoups name so loud like yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter