Mall

Surviving Park Jimin

Days have passed, so now it was finally the weekend. Although I survived the first week, there was still so much to go through. I found out the names of the two girls who were talking about me when I was by my locker. Their names were Oshiro Sayuri and Wei Jia. From what I heard, they were best friends since childhood when Jia moved from China. Sayuri grew up here in the US, but her parents came from Japan. Sayuri was a sophmore, but she has had her eyes set on Jimin for the longest time, but he just hasn't hit on her yet. Since he was trying to get together with me, I became her rival. I mean by all means, she can have him, it's just the fact I don't want to date him won't stay drilled in his head. Being the good student I am, I finished all of my homework Friday night, so I was free to do whatever I wish for Saturday. Minyeong called Jungkook and me to see if we wanted to go to the mall or something. We agreed to go since we all wanted to have some fun before Monday. I got dressed to at least look decent enough to go out. I knocked on my brother's door to see if I could come in. When there was no answer, I turned the doorknob to find him passed out on his bed. I shouldn't be so surprised since he goes out often. My parents don't say anything becuase they don't check on us when they return home, since they're both exhausted from their day at work. They trust us to be fine, since we're their little angels. Namjoon was snoring away with the blanket hanging off the side. I fixed his blanket to cover him up. I decided to leave a small note on where I was going, so that I don't worry him. Anyways he could always call me to make sure I was fine. I grabbed some money to head out and meet the two buy a bus stop to take us to the mall.

When Minyeong spotted me, she waved me over to hurry up. Well she always is excited for anything, but I sitll love her like a sister. We would have to walk a certain distance to reach a bus stop where it'll take us near the mall. Minyeong and I were caught in a conversation about her crazy Math teacher who said that no one was going to fail her class under any circumstances. That's when I noticed Jungkook being strangely quieter than usual. I mean he does have a shy personality, but he's always comfortable around us. He seemed to have been thinking about something from the look on his face. I didn't want to bother him, so Minyeong and I continued our conversation about our teachers. I mean I don't hate any of my teachers. I'm always the angel student since I stay out of trouble and finish all the work I'm given. Teachers always end up liking me.

We finally reached the mall with Minyeong excited to shop. We were going to split up and then meet up for lunch a bit later. Minyeong was heading to some clothing store, Jungkook was going to head to an anime store which left me alone. I had no idea where to go, but I didn't want to tag along with someone. Minyeong said we should go shopping together, but knowing her, I'm not going to shop for clothes with her. Our style of clothing are completely different from each other, so that is why I'm not going with her. Jungkook then offered me to go with him to the anime store which I happily took.

When we reached the store, we looked at all the merchandise in awe. I was immediately drawn to look at the cute plusies from different animes. I would spend my money, but I knew better than to just spend it without thinking. Each plushie was like $15, but I wasn't sure which one to get. They were all just so cute. I slightly laughed at how nerdy Jungkook was being when he was looking through all the merch. He was such a big fanboy when it came to anime in general, so we were of course a perfect fit, just two anime anime geeks. 

Time went by quickly as I realized that Minyeong sent me a text that we should meet up at the food court for Lunch. I practically had drag Jungkook away from the store because he wouldn't budge one bit. 

"Did we have to leave Nayoung?" he whined.

"We need to at least eat something plus we can always go back" I replied.

"Did you see all those figurines, they're so cool" he started fanboying, "man I need to get one Nayoung"

I chuckled at him, "you fanboy over things more than I fangirl" 

"You've got to admit that those merch were cool" he replied.

"Yeah, I admit it, but I'm not going to spend money on it" I replied.

He gasped, "how could you not?"

I ruffled his hair which is what I often did to him, "sometimes you need to spend money wisely"

"Whatever, you'll give in one day" he said.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah right"

Once we reached the food court, I quickly spotted Mina easily.

She rushed over to us, "hey you lovebirds"

"Shut up Minyeong, we just went to an anime store together" I said.

"I don't know, you two look extremely close" you said smirking.

"Whatever, let's get some food already" I replied.

Minyeong and Jungkook went their own ways to go order their own foods. I ordered some pasta and met up with them at a table. While I was eating, I almost choked on my food due to a certai someone at this mall. The one and only Park Jimin was here. Well there's no way for me to escape.

"Nayoung, are you okay?" asked Jungkook.

"It's nothing" I answered.

I looked back up at the same direction, and I'm sure Jungkook  noticed too. Jungkook's expression had changed leaving Minyeong confused at what just happened.

"Guys, what's up?" she asked.

We both didn't answer her question. I just didn't tell Minyeong about the whole Jimin situation yet. I mean she deserves to know, but I haven't really had the time to really talk to her about everything. 

"I'll tell you after we finish our food quickly" I said quietly.

She nodded in response with a confused expression. We finished eating in silence and were ready to leave when Park Jimin himself decided to stand in my way. You had got to be kidding me. I was trying to avoid him, but I guess he found me. He arrived with his group of friends, however Hoseok and Taehyung weren't there. Are they really not as close anymore?

"Hey Nayoung, it's a surprise to see you outside of school" he said smirking.

"Yeah well I have a life too, so will you please move out of the way?" I asked clearly done with him.

"Not so fast" he replied blocking my move, "you still haven't accepted my offer"

Jungkook stepped in, "if she said refuses your offer, then just accept the fact and move on"

I didn't actually expect him to stand up for me which actually surprised me. He's usually that quiet guy that no one really messes with since he sits secluded in the corner of the classroom. Plus no one really ahs a reason to mess with him, so Jungkook never really needed to stand up for himself. 

I grabbed onto Jungkook's wrist, "come let's just go"

His expression softened when he turned to me, "alright Nayoung"

Minyeong just stood there confused at the whole situation. 

"Minyeong, let's go" I said softly, "I'll explain later"

She nodded and we turned to leave in the opposite direction. Let me just say that I may not come back to the mall for a while.