Happily ever after?

I miss you

The aisle. You seem so far away from your soon-to-be-husband. At last, you were standing beside him. You look at him and he was smiling at you. You look behind him and you saw your step parents and him, the guy who loves you. You just hope that you were making the right decision.

"Young man, do you take this lady as your wife and promise to stay by her side through thick or thin?" 

"I do."

"Young lady, do you accept this man as your husband and be by his side no matter what happens?"

There was silence until you said.

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride." 

Everyone cheered and clapped for the both of you. 

"I love you you"

"I love you too Junhyung oppa."

 

FLASHBACK

"Doojoon Oppa, I can't marry you. I'm sorry but you know how much I love Junhyung oppa right?"

"I do. I'll talk it with my parents." 

There were a lot of arguments but in the end, they allowed you to marry Junhyung. But they will not rgard you as their child anymore. 

You hesisted for a while but Doojoon told you not to worry. 

The day came and you promise yourself to not regret no matter what happens. 

 

 

OMG! I'm so sorry for the lame update. I seriously have no idea what to write except for them gettin married.. Haahhah! Ok I'm sorry.