I'll miss you

I miss you

The next day you met Junhyung at the park you usually go with him. At first you listened to his stories and smile when he laughed.

*will this be the last time I'm going to see you this happy oppa?*

You were just admiring his features and the reasons why you fell in love with him.

"jagiya are you ok?!" he nudge you and held your hands to his cheeks.

You felt like killing yourself rather than tell him what happened. But you knOw you had to tell him sooner or later. You pick sooner because if you tell him sooner he would have time to get over you before the marriage. You kissed him on the lips without warning him. He got shocked at first but immediately returned your kiss. You let go of him and suddenly a tear escaped from your eyes. The worried Junhyung quickly wiped off your years and hugged you, asking you to calm down and tell him what happened.

"oppa this will be the last time we're going to be together. I can't see you again. I'll miss you. But I have to stop this. I can't disobey my parents."

Before you could say anything else Junhyung stood up and started asking you to tell him what happened

"Ya!! What are you talking about?!" he shouted.

Still not satisfied "I forced to marry Doojoon. I'm sorry" you turned around and ran but Junhyung was faster than you. When he caught you he hugged you from the back not allowing you to break free.

"let go of me!!" you screamed "never!! I love you" Junhyung shouted back.

You dropped on your knees an cried. There was nothing you can do. Months have passed after that meeting and you are now in your wedding dress. Getting ready to walk on the aisle. You were going to walk towards your to- be- husband. They guy you've meet and protected you.aling you laugh and was always there for you. Today's you're getting ready to marry him. As you walk on the aisle your eyes was focused on him. You hope to live happily ever after with him. His smile his eyes. You felt bad for the other guy who couldn't marry you.

 

SUP YO!! The story is gonna end soon :) guess who she'll be getting married to :) I really hope you like my story. ^^