What?!

I miss you

 

When you reached home, you were shocked to see Doojoon sad. He couldnt even bare to see your face. 

"Oppa, what's going on?"

No reply. 

"you , you've graduated and we've been taking care of you since young. It's time for you to repay us." You adopted father said.

"What do you mean Appa? Omma?" You asked still confused. 

"We decided that you should marry Doojoon. I'm sorry but even Doojoon had just found out about this."

"But, I.. I can't. I can't." You said. You were so shocked that you fell on your knees. In your mind were images of Junhyung. You couldn't just break up with Junhyung and marry somene else. Someone who you had only treated as a brother. 

"This is not happening." You cried. 

"I'm sorry but you are getting married next month. And that's my final decision." You adopted father continued. Doojoon tried to comfort you but you push him away. 

*I'm sorry you* Doojoon thought to himself as he look at you running to your room.

"What will happen to me and Junhyung? I need to tell Junhyung. But how?" 

Just then, your phone beeped. A new message was flashed on your phone screen. It was from Junhyung.

*Hey baby. I miss you already.* He texted.

"Oppa, can we meet tomorrow? I need to tell you something." You replied.

Not long later Junhyung replied.

"Sure. I can't wait to meet you. Saranghae jagiya."

You need to tell Junhyung. You can't disobey our adopted parents because they were the ones who had raised you.

*Oppa. I hope you'll understand. I'm sorry* You thought and soon enough, you drifted to sleep.