Kwang Soo

all the things left unsaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Surprisingly, Kwang Soo is the first one to see the chemistry between them. It is a really unusual place for him to be in since he is more often than not the last one to find out anything.

It only dawns on him at the 2015 SBS Entertainment Award. He doesn’t know how he should put it into words but they surely act like a couple.

It starts while they are all posing at the red carpet for the photographers. Jong Kook magically appears next to her and keeps checking up on her. Kwang Soo notices how his hand sometimes rests behind her back or hangs loosely around her waist to help her maintain her balance.

As Jong Kook steps on the escalator inside the COEX building, where the ceremony takes place, the first thing he does is turn back and grab Ji Hyo’s hand. Ji Hyo is wearing a long black dress which is making it much harder for her to move around. Walking up the escalator with a dress that long would only land her in the hospital. Jong Kook- being the gentleman he is- lends Ji Hyo a hand and only lets go until he has made sure there would be no danger for her.

The Running man cast has its own table right at the front. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook almost instantly choose the seats right next to each other. It doesn’t slip Kwang Soo’s notice how both sometimes lean closer to the other to whisper something.

Kwang Soo finds it somewhat amusing because no one really pays much attention to them. To the cast and the fans, Monday Couple is a thing. He would never have thought of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook together in that sense. It is strikingly interesting.

Kwang Soo lingers behind a little as the whole cast makes it way up to the front to receive the award for “The best program selected by viewers”. He deliberately does so to observe the couple. Jong Kook stays behind as well, waiting for Ji Hyo to fix her dress and only starts moving after he’s naturally plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter