Cold Shards

Healing the Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get your head straight, Choi Seunghyun!” President Yang Hyun-suk, otherwise simply known as YG, almost screamed at him.

Head bowed but with a steely look in his eyes, Seunghyun said nothing. He knew that what he had done could be disastrous for his and his group’s image if found out by the media or the public. But then, he had stopped thinking ever since THE incident happened three months back...ever since the only thing he held precious in his life, apart from music, drifted away from him just like stardust drifts away from one’s touch.

“Look at me! You cannot go on like this. You have become a living zombie- you eat, you do your work, perform at concerts but it’s as if you’ve detached yourself from your physical body. I should’ve seen this disaster coming!” YG continued to speak.

Bracing himself inwardly, Seunghyun looked up to meet the stormy eyes of the President. Beside him, he could feel the tension emanating from his group members; he could almost feel the maknae, Seungri, trembling although Youngbae was between them.

“Sajang-nim,” Jiyong’s voice seemed to ring like a bell in the silence that ensued following YG’s outburst. “Don’t worry. I will take care of hyung and ensure that no further damage will be caused. Please take care that the news of the last accident does not get out to the media or any of our fans.”

 YG, somewhat calmed down by Jiyong’s confident tone, replied, “No, I’ve decided that Seunghyun must do community service for three months to repent what he has done. And perhaps, in addition to Big Bang’s activities, being involved in helping others will perhaps help to take his mind off things and meeting new people will also help him move forward. I don’t know what else to do with you! One of my friends’ son is involved in renovating houses for the poor people. You’ll help his group out. Since it’s a small group, hopefully they will be discreet about you working with them. Arasso?”

All the other members gasped, even the usually steadfast Jiyong. Seunghyun merely nodded his head.

Shaking his head, YG gestured them to leave the room muttering, “Thank god he crashed his car into my car in the basement. I don’t even want to think about the scandal that would’ve broken out if he had crashed his car elsewhere, in the public or worse, into a pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter