Chapter 2 re-uploded

Gotta Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  RE-UPLOADED
Jiyong was seated on the passenger seat as Taeyang was sitting on the driver's seat, shaking his head Jiyong turned to look at him, "No backing down now Bae" Jiyong spoke as his eyes never left the big black gate that was in front of them. Taeyang shifted his gaze to look at Jiyong.  "I'm not backing down; I just don't think this is right."  Taeyang hit the steering wheel with the palm of his hand  "for crying out loud Ji she's blind, don't you think she's been through enough"Jiyong let out a long breath "Taeyang we are not even sure if she's blind" to be honest Jiyong didn't care if she was blind. All he wanted was to finish this job. If everything when as plan, he could see himself taking a long break, god knows he needed one.
"She's blind, Jiyong. I know she is," Taeyang turned his body to face Jiyong as he proceeded to speak, "she was looking at me, but she wasn't at the same time. You know when someone looks straight into your eyes, and you flinch, but she didn't, it was like  I wasn't even there. Her eyes were different like she's been in the dark."
 Jiyong let out a chuckle, "Are you now some personal advocate now?" Jiyong couldn't believe what he was hearing and more from his best friend.
Jiyong knew that out everyone in the group Taeyang was the one with the kind heart even before they began this new life.
Taeyang's only wish was to protect lives, but all his dream vanished when money was required. Unlike Jiyong, Taeyang had everything going for him, Taeyang had a complete life. He was smart, good-looks with a beautiful girlfriend, and most of all, he had a generous heart. But in a blink of an eye, he lost his life, and now he was here besides Jiyong.
Taeyang rolls his eyes "that not what am trying to say Ji" Taeyang ran his hands over his face in frustration "I just think we should do this to her"
Jiyong turned his body to face Taeyang. "We are not doing anything new that someone else already tried. Are you going to leave us then?" Jiyong questioned his friend.  "You know for certain I would never drop you guys in the middle of a job or even quit at all."
Taeyang responded, taking the clown masked from Jiyong's lap. "We are family and family stays together" Taeyang finished his sentence returning his gaze to the front as he finished his sentence, "Let's focus and complete this job and then take a long vacation."
Jiyong focus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter