Chapter 1

Gotta Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story: Gotta Be You

G-Bom

Jiyong pushed his glasses back in place before they felt off of his face, looking around the park he looked at his phone checking the time one more time, s were late like always. He was used to it by now, s were his ride or die. 

They share so many years together and shared so many secrets also. Not only that s were his only family, they were also his 'business partners'.

"Were you waiting for us for a long time" Taeyang said as he took a seat next to Jiyong in the park bench resting his drink in the table in front of them. Jiyong looked at them as he notice the cups of sodas in there hands " yah why are you guys so late" the leader asked.  T.O.P and seungri took a seat in front of them "we got hungry and stop to buy food on the way here" T.O.P answer back at his leader "this better be good, you got me out of bed on a  saturday morning" Jiyong replied as he give his gang a raised eyebrow.

Seungri  laughed out loud as the rest of s looked at him "this is way then better, it's our ticket out of being poor" seungri dropped some pictures of a a beautiful girl with long black hair, puffy lips and big black eyes.

"and who is she?" Top question the maknae of the gang  "she my friend is Park Bom our escape" seungri smiled at the rest of them,  giving them thumbs up. Jiyong looked at the picture then back at him and said " what were trying to know is how much is she worth panda"

"Ooo that! She is worth  triple or more then all out money combined that we have ever made including our parents money and  their parents money" Seungri informed them.

" if shes worth that much, am sure there is a catch" Taeyang asked Seungri. "here is the thing, her cousin is Teddy Park" earning a questioned look from Daesung, Teayang and Jiyong.

"i know him, I read about him in a magazines article" TOP interrupted seungri in med sentence. "You read?" Jiyoung said as he smirked, teasing the older member of the group

 "I was in the dentist office and with a lot of people waiting in line. it was not because I planed it" TOP chuckled before continuing speaking "Teddy Park took control of his Uncle company when he and his wife passed away in a car accident, but what does this girl have anything to do with him other then being his cousin"

" you guys see that girl by the swings, walking around with her arm link to the tall guy over there?" all the members turn to look at where seungri was referring to "that my friends is Park Bom" Seungri informed the rest of the crew, Jiyong looked to his side. looked at the girl with dark black hair, her black big eyes were perfect. she looks fragile but beautiful with her doll like looks. shaking his head Jiyong looked back at his members th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter