ODD ~

THE WRITER ♥

night came and the rest of the teen top arrived with a lots of food. cap went into your room and asked you to eat dinner. but you didn't respond, instead you just tucked yourself on the comforter.

" is she sick? " changjo ask with a worried face.

" maybe she's just tired.. where is l.joe? " niel ask.

" yeah~ or maybe she just miss her family. " chunji shrugged.

" he is sleeping hyung~ " ricky answered niel. 

** what happened to both of them? they were the one who left here, and they were still sleeping.** cap asked to his self

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

morning came, you walk downstairs with a bulging eyes. but that didn't stop you from preparing the breakfast.

" good morning noo- " just when you look up, changjo saw your bulging eyes. you smiled at him.

" are you okay? " he ask worried. you nodded at him.

" you have dance rehearsal today? " you smiled and ask him. he just nodded. ** is she really okay? ** changjo ask.

you started preparing the breakfast and changjo just watched your back.

" breakfast is done, eat it before it cools down.." you announced as you heard the other boys coming downstairs.

" thanks noona " changjo said. you sweetly beamed at him. 

as l.joe came downstairs, he was intently gazing at you. he saw your swelling eyes and he grew worried.

when you had notice that he was staring at you. you pretended to be preoccupied with something.

" i will just be outside, watering the plants. " you muttered and fake a smile.

l.joe went after you.

"~~~~~ did you cry? " he asked. he gab your arms.

" mianhae~ but can you just please be cold at me again? " you were gripping tightly on the hose. you're about to cry, remembering what had just happened last night. you sniffle. l.joe wrapped his hands on your waist. you stiffened.

" i will do that, but please don't cry again... and keep smiling " he mumbled on your ear. he unlocked his arms and went inside.

you heaved a deep sigh and wipe the tear drops on your cheek.

** what's wrong with me? that was my ultimate bias back there, and yet  i can't accept his feelings for me? ** suddenly you felt a warm feeling inside and your lips crept a sweet smile. it was an odd feeling that you haven't felt before even you were beside your first crush way back in you junior days.

 

days had passed, you and l.joe became distant but you often see him staring at you. he will just give you a warm smile.

while you and the other boys became attached with each other.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN HIATUS GUYS~ T.T I THOUGHT I HAD POSTED THIS CHAPTER... :'( I PROMISE I UPDATE OFTEN EVEN THOUGH CLASSES HAD RESUME AGAIN.. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥