Chapter 1

Love Again [Jungkook-BTS]

They have been together for 2 years now, he was 23, and she was 19

She ran into his arms, and he lifted her up, spun her a round as she giggled. When he stopped, holding her mid air, she leaned down, giving him tons of tiny kisses, on his big fat nose, his forehead, his head, then trailing down to his neck, biting it, leaving a few hickeys. Jungkook hugged her even tighter to his embrace, as if he was going to lose her, that when the sun had set, she would disappear. He pulled off, looking into her eyes and give her a soft but passionate kissed, his tongue traveled into as she played with his soft brown hair, leaving their scent on each others.

T/b pushed medium length hair back, smiling. She was a very beautiful girl. She had brown, big eyes, they looked like crystal. She was tall, slim, and she had the most beautiful smile, a smile that would always leave Jungkook with a feeling full of surprises, warmness, and happiness. It had already been 1h30 in the morning when they decided to walk to the river banks.

From that side of the river bank, they could feel the quiet of the city, but the lights were still on, lightning up a sky full of stars. The wind was playing with t/b's hair, her scent was then everywhere. As Jungkook glanced at the sight, and secretly took a picture with his phone. "She looks amazing"-he thought. He soon felt tired and lied down onto t/b's laps, humming to a song, sending himself to sleep. T/b brushed his hair lightly, letting her scent soaked into his skin, she leaned down, gave him a kiss, then lied on the grass, thinking.

She thought about her parents, how worried they must have been after she had left, about her brother-Taehuyng, who got married, got a job, got a kid, got an amazing family. Then she thought a little bit about her life with Jungkook, now, and the future.

Jungkook was studying to become a detectives, he would graduate soon now, and hoping to find a job, and marrying t/b right after she had graduated. His father was a noble, and good policeman, who unfortunately died during his mission, while Kookie was 9 yrs old. He had an accident afterwards, causing him to lose all memories of his father, yet deep down inside him, he knew his father was a good man, who protected his wife, his son, his family very well before God forbade him from doing so.

Thinking for so long, she got bored with her own thoughts fell asleep next to Jungkook. Somehow, as the sun was beginning to set, the little ray of morning sun shone on Jungkook's face, highlighting his features. The wind was light, playing with his dark brown, fluffy hair. The little, pure sun light highlighted his light skin tone, his pinkish, kissable lips, his dumpling like cheeks, but the sun couldn't wake him up, he snuggled into the now awake T/b searching for her scent, her warmth. T/b, looking at him, so calm and peaceful, couldn't resist herself from giving him a kiss on those lips. He groaned, as T/b giggled:''how cute''.

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, the sky, cloudy, but so blue, the sun dancing on the waves, the wind, so soft like they were kissing her goodbye.