Hoya - Regret

Can't Get Over You Series
Please log in to read the full chapter

I take a deep breath each steps towards the door. I bit my lower lip, thinking what to say when I meet her. I grip the flowers in my hand, eventhough it is not slipping away from my hands. I stop halfway there, thinking maybe I should just let her go but then her face full of anger and painfulness keep replaying in my head. I don't wish to see them again so I turn my body around but then her happy and smiley face at the same time disturbing me. Of how when we spent our time together. I sigh before turn around again, walking straight to the door. Yes, it's time. It's time to say that I'm sorry. Yes, Hoya. It's time to admit what you did was wrong and ask her for a second chance. By then, my mind replay back our time. The time when it all happened.

 

We were envied by the boys. They used to say that we're couple who being approved by Heaven. Guess, we can said it that way. She's a pretty nice girl with those shy smile. She never complained whenever I said that I'm too busy to have a date with. I know she understand me who is prepared for dance audition. She's always be there whenver I need emotional support. But, I guessed I was too confident that she never leave. I guessed, it was my fault anyway.

It was Valentine. I was having fun with the boys in the club. It was to celebrate that all of us have passed the audition of the same company. Guess all of us will be bandmates. We had a lot of fun, with drinks and girls. At that time, I forgot of my status as someone's boyfriend.

 

"Oppa...?" I looked towards the bedroom door. She was standing there, her clothes drenched by the rain. I was about to ask what's wrong when I noticed her eyes. They were... lifeless. Shock. Broken. I looked down to the girl that I b

Please log in to read the full chapter