Sungyeol - Letting Us Go

Can't Get Over You Series
Please log in to read the full chapter

The wind blows through my hair as I take another step. Just like last year, on this same date, my legs will bring me here, like a yearly routine. I stare to the tall building, the metal stairs that getting old as years passed by. My worn-out sneakers take step by step, going upstairs until it reaches to one specific floor, near to a close window. I take a sit on the stair as I stare into it. Those dusty window returns nothing, not like before. I smiled to myself, as everything rewinds, as usual.

 

"Shin Ahn Na, detention." Ahn Na protests and defends herself by saying it is not her fault that she didn't submit the assignment. However, having school's discipline teacher to be your homeroom teacher means no negotiations allowed. So Ahn Na has to stay an hour late to clean the store room. With slumped shoulders, she walks to the room with cleaning supplies. Her eyes wide open to see how messy the room is.

 

'I will kill that jerk' is what Ahn Na thought all the time as she cleans the room. The day becomes darker and darker and so her punishment comes to an end. She ensured the door is locked before leaves the area. She slowly massages her shoulder. All the cleaning wore her body out. She leaves the school compound when suddenly a bottle of banana milk appeared out of the corner of the school gate. Ahn Na kind of surprised but since she knows who it is, she ignores it.

"Ahn Na-ah, sorry. I totally forgot about your book. I really want to give it to you but Teacher Han already enter the class. You know her, she hates students who goes out during her lesson." Ahn Na continues to walk when suddenly he grabs her arm, forcing her to stop.

"Okay. I will explain everything to Teacher Yoon tomorrow that it was not your fault. Okay?" Ahn Na glare to the guy that stands in front of her with banana milk and apologetic face. He seems really sorry for her.

"You better do it, Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol smiles as Ahn Na finally talk to her. He gives out the milk which is her favorite before suddenly grab the bag off Ahn Na.

"Get on. You'll probably tired of cleaning." Ahn Na smiles to her friend who is now bending down his body with his back on her.

"You really knows how to please girls, Sungyeol-ah." Ahn Na take a sip as she is now on Sungyeol's back. Sungyeol chuckles.

"Nope. I only know how to please you. Well, let just say you're the only girl I'm closed to." Sungyeol's sudden confession stunne

Please log in to read the full chapter