M U

KILLER Pt. 1 : Werewolf's Section

I felt my bodi being lifted up by three pairs of arm. They carried me for just 15 seconds before I felt my back landed on a soft ground, like a blanket.

28... 29... 30...

In exact 30 seconds later I started to give my nose its job back again, I inhaled as much as oxygen and I knew they were only a silence hung over me. I opened my eyes to see that I've been landed in the middle of the dungeon but less comfortable than a room I had previously. There were no lamps but torchs. I was still in my wolf form as I brought my body to sit. And that was when I silently gasped in shock. I wasn't landing over a blanketed ground but on top of a pile of dead wolf, correction, dead wolves. They all were dead. I was about to scream in panic before I remembered what Jungkook said earlier back at the battle arena.

Hold your breath for 30 seconds as the guard carry you all the way to the dungeon. You'll find my three olders there. Can you?

"Three olders?" My eyes began to search befkre I realized that there were all wolves. It was hard to find them in wolf form so my mind began to work on its maximum speed.

The information I had from the first day they told me I was a werewolf began to replay. Then I caught the most important information. I started to prepare my nose without even wrinkled it.

One of the werewolf's abilities is their keen sense of smell.

The dead werewolf no longer had smell, so that was mean I could only sense three scents. I sharped my nose as I sensed the first scent. Strong scent. Strawberry jam. I started to follow the scent and mumbled a 'sorry' when I accidently stepped on the beautiful dead brown wolf. Then I smiled when I reached the strawberry jam scented one, I tapped my nose on the brown caspian sea wolf. When it felt my touch, its yellow eyes sparkled and touched back my nose with its own before standing up. It was Jimin.

The second strong scent I could sense was vanilla. We both followed the vanilla scented one as wolf Jimin wrinkled its nose in funny ways. Finally, we found the light brown cascade mountain wolf under a big grey europian wolf. It shook his head before its yellow eyes met mine, it touched my nose. It was Taehyung. The last scent I sensed was a lemon peanut liquid, itchy but felt good. After a full round on the dungeon room, I tapped my nose over a grey great plains wolf and it stood up suddenly before touched my nose. It was Namjoon. He was alive!

Three. All set.

And within seconds we all had already transformed back into human and we hugged each other suddenly. Felt relief because I knew all eight of us were alive. But I didn't quite catch the plan, because I knew they were already planned it since Jungkook told me earlier about the step so far.

"So what's the plan?" I asked by the time we broke the hug.

"I'll tell you later. First, we have to get out of here." Namjoon answered earning everyone agreement.

"I don't recognize this place."

"None of us do." Jimin said helplessly.

"But we'll find our way out." Taehyung said as he jumped off another beautiful wolf, they were die in pain.

Namjoon placed his ear on the iron door. It was quite impossible to hear something out there clearly through an iron door, but for Namjoon was possible, he has good hear ability. Every werewolves have it but Namjoon's was the sharpest, like my ability to sense both smell and situation or condition. Namjoon felt safe so he pushed the door forcefully until it was fully opened. No one were there. I changed Namjoon's place to walk at front since I could smell the scent from afar. We made it to the end of the hallway and confused whether to take the right or left place. And that was again Namjoon's ability to hear the sound outside like the wind blows, or the sound of trees, and any sounds which indicated the outside world.

We almost get caught with one of the guard but we made it to the front door and run toward the main gate. I took the last glance over the building, so it was basically a castle, a home version of castle. I run following the three olders as we made it to the highway.

"Put your hoodie up!" Namjoon commanded, so the three of us was following Namjoon put the hoodie up.

"What's wrong? You're afraid of snowfall?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded.

"No, you little cutie. There are street cameras at every corner of the street. We dead remember? No one should know we're alive." Namjoon replied.

"But they're all human." Taehyung said again.

"Don't you remember? Wyrm have the almost same scent with human. We can't trust them." I added.

Taehyung furrowed and ready to open his mouth again before Jimin cut him off, "Enough for asking. We should take a bus home."

Thankfully, the bus was empty. We tighten our hoodie and jacket not allowing a single blow lf wind brushed our body. If the wind brushed then our scent would be smelled by other werewolves. We were afraid if there were a werewolf out here and happened to be the Wyrm. We were standing close to each other despite of the emptiness of the bus. When we got out, the driver even gave us a strange look.

We quickly run toward the house and Namjoon opened the door for us. The house was still dim because the light of lavender candle. The candle was still on and its length didn't reduce a single inch. It was as long as the last time we left the house. I found myself amazed by the candles. Jimin smiled catching my expression.

"Surprised?" I couldn't find a proper answer so I just nodded, "That's the power of magic."

"Isn't that Celine Dion's song?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

Jimin sighed, "That's 'The Power of Love'."

Taehyung nodded, "Thanks for the reminder, dude."

"'Dude'?" Jimin quickly grabbed Taehyung's shoulder who now just giggling, "Did you just call me 'dude'? I'm older than you!"

"Yeah, by two months." Taehyung laughed.

"Cut the crap you two! Shower and change, quickly!"

"But I have no clothes here." I said when Jimin and Taehyung raced up the stairs, screaming, laughing, like what happened a few minutes ago wasn't too dangerous.

Namjoon sighed smiling, "Check out the guest room's wardrobe. You'll fine some clothes here."

"But you're all male. I'm a female."

"That's a quite useful information you gave me, Yumi."

"I'm serious." I whined.

"Remember the first time you came here with Jungkook? The very first time?" I nodded, "That was also the first time Seokjin met you and sensed you. The next day he already bought a bunch of female clothes even not a feminine one."

"Why?" I got confuse.

"Seokjin said, 'I know it sound funny but I think I found my sister and I have to at least give her a present'."

I gapped my mouth open, "But he said he was doubt it at first."

"Yeah, but he was a believe-in-heart kind of guy."

"I see." I nodded.

"Go shower and wear something nice." Namjoon winked before he went upstairs.

I took a warm and delicate shower, whinced in pain when hot water dripped down on my bruises and my scars. The water rushed down from my hair, to my shoulder, then to my chest, to my stomach, to my thigh, and to my foot. I sighed releasing my stress, my pain, and my heavy thoughts. There was no hair drier so I gave up on dried my hair, I just let it loose behind my back as I picked some clothes.

I opened the wardrobe and gasped in awe. Despite of just knew me as his sister a few weeks ago, Seokjin already knew my style. I'm not the type of too feminine girl who always wore a cute baby blue dress and heels. I'm the type of girl who wore a hoodie sweater or oversize t-shirt, skinny jeans, and a pair of sneakers. My eyes roamed over the wardrobe as I reached for a sleeveless brown shirt, creamy long cardigan, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black sneakers to complete it. I put on a brown beanie as I headed down to the living room where Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon were already there.

"Looked fresh." Jimin said.

I just smiled and joined them at the round table, "So what we gonna do next? It almost dark."

"We go back there." Namjoon answered, "Rescue them."

"What happenes actually?" I asked.

Namjoon explained to me that when I had a heat fighting with Kyungsoo the last time we collided above the air and our head were crushing each other really hard. That was causing me unconscious, Jungkook was the first one to notice and run toward me by the time Kyungsoo was about to bite me. When Jungkook saved me the situation became more chaotic since Seokjin also worried and run toward me. We left off guard giving the nine enemies good time to catch us. Have no option we obeyed as two people carried me all the way to the dungeon. Namjoon believed the earlier place was owned by the Wyrm, possibly Chanyeol. They built the castle in purpose and even called a half of Wyrm tribe to come also.

"A half? That almost a thousand!" I exclaimed.

"Probably they recruited some of the Garou who afraid to die."

"What about their special army?"

"That what I also confused. They said they wanted to bring Impergium back."

I stared helplessly toward the fireplace but then my family flashed on my head, "Oh my God! My family!"

"Yumi, relax." Taehyung grabbed my hand.

"I have to meet them first."

"No, that's too risky." Jimin added.

"What did you mean by-"

"Your scent. They could sense you." Jimin said calmly brought me back to sit as I silently agreed, "If you found your family, they'll targeted your family first since they're, you know, means everyhing to you."

I sighed in frustration, "I'm so sorry." I said.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked in curious.

"It was all started by my father."

"No, Yumi. No." Jimin moved his chair closer to mine, "See, I'm from Garou too, from sub-tribe called Shadow Lords. We're basically a beta of Garou, I'm the next generation of Garou's beta and my father told me that your father was a hero, a great great hero. Yes, he maybe the one who started all the mess, but see what he did later? Married a human and proudly introduce her to public. Made a new form of Litany and clearly declared a war with the Wyrm. He was a true hero. It just the Wyrm who started all the fuss."

"Not all the Wyrm bad, though." Taehyung smiled to himself.

"Yeah, Yoongi hyung is one of the kind." Namjoon added.

"Was he survived?" I asked.

"Of course." Jimin answered, "I was the one who have been told to fight him. At first, Chanyeol told us that they could just kill me because Yoongi hyung was part of the Wyrm. But then, he insisted to fight with me. If they instantly killed me without let me have a fight with him, I would be dead wolf by now."

I nodded while I put so much tought, "How we get there?"

"Yumi, are you do the drive?" Namjoon asked smirking. I nodded in respond, "In scale from one to ten, what's your driving score?"

"Ten." I answer confidently.

"Excellent." They said in unison but I just furrowed feeling confuse.

 

To be continued

 

 

(A/N): I'm so sorry for the late update, I'm kind of feeling unwell today, but of course I'll try to never let a day pass without update even just one chapter :) Let me know what you think and feel free to give a comment. Have a good day, everyone <3