001

Double Date

Two boys were standing just outside a local fair, one waiting patiently and the other complaining.

"Are they going to be much longer?” the shorter whined, “My feet are starting to hurt.”

The taller and older boy merely sighed, “Soon, Jihoon.”

"You said that like, 5 minutes ago!”

"Actually it was only 2 and a half.”

Jihoon rolled his eyes and whined, “Seungcheol!”

"Shut up, they're here.”

The shorter man pulled himself up and looked the two over. "Which one's mine?”

"The tall one.”

His mouth dropped open, “He's a ing giant!”

And true enough, when the two came to stand in front of the pair, the boy was a few inches taller than Jihoon.

"Sorry we're late,” he smiled and Jihoon blinked at the charisma that rolled off it, “Seungkwan was freaking out about what to wear.”

The other boy made a sound and smacked his arm, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"He looks amazing,” Seungcheol grinned and Seungkwan's blush darkened.

Jihoon refrained from rolling his eyes and crossed his eyes, making the taller boy look over at him.

"Sorry, I should have introduced myself. My name's Mingyu and I'll be your date for this evening,” he smiled and Jihoon had to keep himself grounded.

"Jihoon,” he tried to smile and wasn't sure it came out that way.

"So, shall we go inside?” Seungcheol gestured to the fair behind them and the others nodded.

Seungkwan latched lightly onto Seungcheol's arm while Jihoon walked stiffly beside Mingyu.

Mingyu suddenly chuckled and Jihoon tilted his head slightly to look at him.

"I hope our height difference won't make this awkward hyung,” the younger boy smiled.

"Yah, are you calling me short?” Jihoon narrowed his eyes and glared at him, feeling his nostrils flare.

Mingyu merely smiled, “You look very cute when you do that.”

"Yah!” Jihoon's mouth dropped open and Mingyu's smile widened, grabbing onto his arm and pulling him to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets please,” he asked the lady in the booth, as he pulled out some money.

"I can pay for my own way in thank you very much!” Jihoon snarled from beside him, but Mingyu merely ignored him and handed his money over.

"Thank you and have a nice day,” the lady smiled at them and Jihoon instinctively smiled back at her.

"I could have paid for my own ticket,” Jihoon sulked and Mingyu grabbed his hand.

"I guess Seungkwan and Seungcheol ditched us. So what do you want to do?” Mingyu asked him.

Jihoon looked down at their clasped hands and tried not to blush, “I um... I don't care.”

"Well, just pick.”

Jihoon pointed randomly and Mingyu nodded, tugging on his hand and pulling him towards the booth.

"Knock down all the bottles and win a prize!” the enthusiastic booth man told Mingyu and he nodded, handing some money over.

"If I win, which prize do you want?” he asked and Jihoon looked up, surprised.

"I um...”

"Don't tell me you don't care. Pick one.”

Jihoon blushed slightly and nodded, eyes scanning the multitude of choices. His eyes stopped on one and he smiled, amused.

"I want that one,” he said in his best little kid voice, pointing, which got a chuckle out of Mingyu when he saw which one he wanted.

"All right then.”

Mingyu aimed and threw, knocking down one set of the three. He had five balls total, so it looked like he would get the prize, which he did.

"Fantastic! And here's the prize for your boyfriend!”

"Ah! I-I'm not-”

Mingyu cut him off, reaching out and grabbing the plushie as he wound an arm around Jihoon, “Thank you.”

Jihoon blushed as Mingyu pulled him along, handing him the teddy bear stuffed animal.

"What do you want to do now?” Mingyu smiled and Jihoon shrugged, hiding his face in the teddy bear.

He and Mingyu went around to multiple stalls, buying matching key chains for their phones at one, matching necklaces at another, two more plushies, a bunny and a chicken, at another, and cotton candy and drinks from another.

"Wah~” Jihoon grinned, “This has been fun!”

Mingyu chuckled, glancing at Jihoon who was clutching onto his three plushies with a giant grin on his face, “You act like our date is over.”

Jihoon merely smiled over at him, hiding his face in his stuffed animals.

"What do you want to do now?” Mingyu asked him.

Jihoon glanced around and his eyes stopped and lit up, “Let's ride that.”

Mingyu followed his gaze and nodded at the Ferris wheel, “Alright, let's go.”

Jihoon reached for his hand first and Mingyu smiled, intertwining their fingers as he let Jihoon pull him to the ride.

"Oh, Seungcheol!”

The other couple turned to them, looking surprised.

"Hey you guys! How's your date going?” Seungcheol asked, “I was a little worried, considering you guys don't really know each other.”

"It's going great!” Jihoon breathed, grin adorning his face.

Mingyu nodded in agreement, slipping his hand out of Jihoon's and winding it around his waist, pulling the shorter boy to him. Jihoon smiled and leaned his head against his shoulder, oblivious to the look he got from the other two.

"It seems like it's going really well,” Seungkwan grinned, crossing his arms, “Did Mingyu win those for you?”

Jihoon nodded happily, “Uh-huh.”

Seungkwan turned and pouted at Seungcheol, “You didn't win me anything.”

Seungcheol flushed and rubbed the back of his neck, “Ah sorry, I'm not really good at those games.”

As Seungkwan opened his mouth the lady ushered the two into one of the carriages.

"How can they like each other? They're like... opposites.”

"Opposites attract.”

"… Ah, why do you like me?” Jihoon asked nervously.

"Well... you're cute. And I like your attitude. You act tough but you're actually really cute,” Mingyu grinned as his arm was smacked, “And you can make me laugh. And I like how short you are,” he received another smack, “It goes well with my tallness.”

Jihoon was blushing as they were ushered into their own carriage, making Mingyu laugh.

"I'm not even going to ask why you like me. I already know.”

"Oh really now? Then why do I like you, Mr. All-Knowing?”

"Because of my charisma, obviously,” Mingyu smirked and Jihoon smacked his arm, “You know, if you keep hitting me I'm going to get a bruise there.”

"Whatever,” Jihoon rolled his eyes but rubbed the spot he had hit.

They moved up and Jihoon looked out the window, smiling, leaning into Mingyu.

"I had fun today,” he said quietly, “I'm glad I let Seungcheol talk me into this.”

"I had no choice. It was either I go or suffer the wrath of the diva Boo and honestly, I like living... But I'm glad I came to.”

Jihoon smiled as he nuzzled his nose into Mingyu's arm, surprising the other slightly. Mingyu felt this was the perfect time to ask him if he could kiss him, but he wanted to wait until they were at the top. Jihoon stayed leaning into the taller boy's arm, eyes closed and breathing slowing down.

"Yah, don't you fall asleep.”

"I'm not. I'm just... enjoying this.”

Mingyu's heart sped up as they stopped at the top and he shook his arm lightly, Jihoon whining as he straightened up.

"Yah, you may be bigger then me but I'm still older, so don't think you can bully me,” Jihoon chastised jokingly.

Normally Mingyu would have grinned and made some sorta joke about him saying he was 'bigger', but his heart was beating too fast for what he wanted to ask.

"Yah... why are you looking at me like that?” Jihoon asked, clearing his throat and adverting his eyes.

"Hyung, can I kiss you?” Mingyu blurted out prematurely, before lowering his own eyes.

"W-What? Really?”

Mingyu nodded, feeling himself blushing. Jihoon stuttered for a second before he closed his mouth and nodded. Mingyu in a breath before he reached out, wrapping his arms around Jihoon and crushing the older boy and his plushies to him, leaning down and pressing his lips softly against the other's. Jihoon made a sound in the back of his throat as he kissed back, his fingers, which were clutching onto the front of Mingyu's shirt, twisted the material as he clung to the other. Mingyu moved his lips slowly, wanting to savor the taste of his hyung and commit the feel of those soft savory lips against his own to memory.

"M-Mingyu,” Jihoon panted when they pulled apart and leaned her foreheads together.

Mingyu smiled as he watched Jihoon's eyes opened and he leaned forward to kiss him again. Jihoon tilted his head slightly and Mingyu felt their noses brush as Jihoon continued to tilt his head a little more. Mingyu opened his mouth to let his tongue slide against Jihoon's bottom lip and the older boy eagerly welcomed the intrusion. Their tongue's met halfway and there was a fight for dominance as Jihoon seemed determined to show some manliness that night. Mingyu pressed his fingers into the small of Jihoon's back and he let out another soft noise, letting Mingyu's tongue wander farther into his mouth.

The younger boy's tongue pressed into every crevice of the older boy's mouth, mapping out the unknown territory as Jihoon's tongue the underside of his. Mingyu retracted his tongue and Jihoon went to follow, but Mingyu pulled away from the kiss.

"Yah, Mingyu that's not fair.”

"We're going to have to get off soon.”

Jihoon mumbled something that sounded similar to, “Stupid egotistical giant.” Mingyu smiled and swooped down to press a quick chaste kiss to the older boy's lips.

A few seconds later, they stopped at the bottom and the lady opened the door to let them out. Mingyu pulled him out and they were greeted by Seungkwan and Seungcheol.

"You're lips are swollen,” Seungcheol grinned at him.

Jihoon shrugged, “You're fly isn't zipped.”

Seungcheol blushed a deep red as he fumbled to zip his pants up, while the other three laughed.

"Seungcheol's going to take me home now,” Seungkwan announced, while Seungcheol squeaked out, “I am?”, “I hope you can take Jihoon home without violating him.”

"No promises,” Mingyu grinned, wrapping an arm around Jihoon as he blushed.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, “Whatever. Text me tomorrow okay?”

"Sure.”

The two waved as they left, leaving the other two alone.

Mingyu turned towards him, “So... are you tired? Do you want me to take you home?”

Jihoon pulled his phone out, grinning at the key chain that was hanging from it and checking the time, “Yeah it is kinda late. It's not to much trouble is it?”

"Nah. Do you live near here?”

"Yeah, it's within walking distance.”

Mingyu nodded as he let his hand trail down the older boy's arm and ended at his hand, intertwining their fingers, “Lets go.”

Mingyu pulled the younger boy out of the fair and Jihoon clutched his plushies to him. The two were quiet as they walked down the street, Jihoon leaning his head onto the taller boy's shoulder. Within minutes, they were standing on Jihoon's front porch, staring down at their intertwined fingers.

"So,” Mingyu cleared his throat, “Can we do this again?”

Jihoon smiled and lifted his head, “Yeah... yeah, I'd like that.”

Mingyu returned the smile, “Can I kiss you?”

"Are you going to ask me that every time you want to kiss me?” Jihoon rolled his eyes, stretching slightly to place a soft kiss on the younger boy's lips.

He suddenly seemed nervous when he pulled back and Mingyu chuckled, “Don't worry. I don't expect you to put out on the first date.”

Jihoon flushed and said nothing, staring down intently at his teddy bear stuffed animal.

"I'll see you later hyung,” Mingyu smiled, tilting Jihoon's head back to give him another kiss.

"Yeah, see you later,” Jihoon smiled.

He watched Mingyu walk down to the side walk before he entered his house. He took his phone out, intending to gush to Seungcheol about how amazing Mingyu was, when a new message popped up. Wondering if Seungcheol could read minds, he opened it, only to blush.

Hyung tastes like Candy ^^ ~Mingyu