Dance! Dance! Dance!

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enjoy! :)

“Great! Shall we?” Ga Eul smiled as Woo Bin dragged her with him back to where people were dancing. Yi Jung couldn’t come to move himself, the girl beside him, her presence annoyed him, yet what had him so shocked was Ga Eul’s bold answer, he knew she meant to say it to him, but how could she just saw yes and go dance with his best friend. The girl next to him attempted to pull Yi Jung with her to dance, but he stood frozen as his eyes witnessed the next scene. The room had darkened and a spotlight shined where Woo Bin and Ga Eul stood. Everyone else circled around them. Woo Bin walks out from behind Ga Eul and the very first step he took was remove the clip that held Ga Eul’s hair in a bun, her hair began to flow down, below her shoulders. Because of the bun, the ends of her hair remained slightly curled, making her look more than beautiful. All the girls “aww” in both happiness and jealousy and all the men rooted them two.

 

Woo Bin slid the back of his hand, starting from Ga Eul’s forehead down to the bridge of her nose. Ga Eul seemed to enjoy his touch, as she had closed her eyes, entrusting Woo Bin with all his moves. The music began, with the signal Woo Bin grabbed Ga Eul’s hand and pulled her closer. Ga Eul securely wrapped her arms around him with her right hand locked with his. The music began playing with a faster tempo. They turned, dipped within the beats, they moved with every muscle of their bodies. Woo Bin twirled Ga Eul around within the music and dipped her in many random beats. The rhythm of their bodies was as a trance, inducing as the most intoxicating air, their sensual bodies emitted toward one another.

Yi Jun cursed under his breath, ‘where is Jan Di with her back flip kick, when you need her?’ shaking those thoughts away, Yi Jung pulled the girl with him to the same spotlight. Whispering to the DJ, Yi Jung disappeared into the darkness. The music stopped which made Woo Bin and Ga Eul stop instantly and look at the DJ with curiosity which he replied as he pointed towards the girl who now stood in the spotlight.

“Isn't that Yi Jung’s date?” Woo Bin whispered to Ga Eul and she nodded. Now the question was, where in the world was Yi Jung. Ga Eul rolled her eyes in annoyance thinking he probably ditched the poor girl for someone else like his reputation projects. A loud bam was heard and there came Yi Jung running towards a stool, the next second he had jumped on the stool for support as he flipped in mid air and landed directly on his feet. Everyone clapped at his amazing entry.

“Wow that Yi Jung always likes to be the center attention. I think we got some competition.” Woo Bin spoke out but he hadn't noticed tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter