Baby Steps?

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you like this chapter!

The sharp intake from Ga Eul caused Yi Jung to stop and smile to himself; the next second he moved his head upwards and placed a soft kiss on Ga Eul's forehead. Satisfied, Yi Jung moves back and walks away, the crowd was a bit disappointed, because they wanted something else, but Yi Jung was able to escape with the excuse of them asking him to kiss her, but they never said where. Ga Eul was left alone in the spotlight, still trying to process what just happened. Her heart never stopped beating in frenzy.

"Wow, you two are great dancers!" Ga Eul was brought back to reality as she heard a pair of hands clapping her way.

"You and Yi Jung looked great together!" Woo Bin complimented as he stood in front of her with his hands in his pocket and his signature smile.

Ga Eul shook all that happened out of her head. She grabbed all of her hair and attempted to put it back in the same bun, but she became frustrated, 'where was that stupid clip,' Woo Bin noticed the confusion on her face and he completely understood its cause. Ga Eul stopped fidgeting with her hair, as she saw Woo Bin hand her the clip she was searching for in anger. She takes the clip in her hand and with one push, the clip was in place and her hair was back in the same bun as if it were never opened. Ga Eul had only come to this party to support Jan Di, nothing more, and that is what she will continue to focus on. Without another word, Ga Eul walks away from Woo Bin and searches for her friend, seeing her seated near a table next to Ji Hoo, Ga Eul walks up to them with a smile and sits next to Jan Di.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung walked up to the same table with their signature smiles. Yi Jung had retired to his original appearance of the evening and looking just as if nothing happened. Ga Eul sighed in relief at least Yi Jung and her were on the same page. Without any eye contact or word, Yi Jung sat himself across Ga Eul and Woo Bin sat next to Yi Jung. The event began, and Ga Eul became furious by the minute. Her mind was trying its best to not curse at an elder, but it was hard, Jun Pyo's mother didn't deserve any respect. First she asks Jan Di to come up and play the piano just to humiliate her later then she purposely announces Jun Pyo's marriage out of nowhere. As the announcements ended, everyone except the two angels and the F4, were clapping non-stop.

"Do you now understand that you shouldn't have any more expectations? Your presence did pay off. What a relief." Mrs. Gu spoke as she was mentally patting her back for her decision, and with that she walked away from the group.

"Jan Di what is wrong with her? Jun Pyo really plans to marry that girl?" Ga Eul had lost all her patience and right she had to comfort her friend and prevent her from breaking, but it seemed her friend was already broken by the news.

"Ga Eul I will take you home. Ji Hoo…" Yi Jung looked over to Ji Hoo and he had understood Yi Jung's request.

"Let's meet at the F4 lounge, I will investigate everything there." With Woo Bin's words Yi Jung did not waste one second as he grabbed Ga Eul's arm and pulled her with him.

"Yah! Let me go! I don't need you to take me home! I need to be with Jan Di!" Ga Eul attempted to get her arm free, but Yi Jung wouldn't budge and continued to pull her with him.

"Ji Hoo will look after her."

"I think she had enough of your F4 crap. First that curly haired friend of yours makes her fall in love with him and when she does, she is the one being punished!"

"Ga Eul I hope you still remember my warning to you. But you didn't want to listen so it's Jan Di's fault too for falling."

Before Ga Eul could respond, she was being pushed towards the passenger seat of Yi Jung's car. After many fights and struggles, Ga Eul gave up and sat in the passenger seat. Yi Jung sat on the driver's seat and instantly drove off into traffic.

"Do you believe Jun Pyo Sunbae and Jan Di could actually be soulmates?"

Yi Jung was shocked hearing this come from Ga Eul, "now you are asking me?"

"Well I am no God, I could have been wrong. Maybe they weren't meant to be, I mean all that has happened is them be heartbroken…" Yi Jung looked over to Ga Eul as she carried a sadden expression, which for some odd reason made his heart ache. Yi Jung took a deep breath as he focused his vision back on the road, making a sharp turn, Yi Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter